Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i believe gabe
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Apparently, they are saying the camera's were "repositioned" and didn't catch the fight Stern Smile

http://m.radaronline.com/v/News/GabrielAubryAskedCop/?KSID=6d0120bee21d2aa14fcab5614ec74d26&ints_viewed=1

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i want to see the security tapes 

yea i believe gabe now too 
jtfo 
Oliver had it on his mind and had Halle reposition them cameras 

yes indeed
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:48pm
been believing my fellow canadian Cool
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:51pm
Who didn't see this coming...

Gabriel Aubry Requesting Olivier Martinez Be Prohibited From Having Any Contact With Daughter

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 @ 01:04PM  
Pacific Coast News

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

UPDATE: A judge has ruled that Gabriel Aubry will be allowed to resume visitation with Nahla, with unspecified precautions in place to protect her safety. Story developing

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, is headed to a Los Angeles courthouse Tuesday to ask a judge to formally re-instate his visitation with their four year old daughter, Nahla, and to request that the Academy award winning actresses' fiance, Olivier Martinez be prohibited from having any contact with the toddler, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Gabe has had enough, he has now twice been accused of criminal behavior resulting in his recent arrest after a fight with Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Gabe will ask the judge to prohibit Martinez from having any contact with Nahla. Gabe will also ask the judge to re-instate his visitation with Nahla after Halle obtained a protective order after Gabe's arrest which doesn't allow him to have any contact with his little girl.

HOTOS: Gabriel Aubry's Shocking Injuries Following Thanksgiving Beat Down With Olivier Martinez

"Gabe believes that the judge will be disturbed by the fact that Olivier suddenly inserted himself into the custody hand off on Thursday. Halle's nanny/housekeeper is supposed to be the go-between for the parents when Gabe picks up and drops off Nahla."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Aubry repeatedly asked cops to secure security footage before it was destroyed, following the brutal fight he was involved in with Martinez.

PHOTOS: Halle Berry's Fiance Checked Up After Brawl

Radar was first to report on the existence of the footage, which was captured on Berry's security cameras at her property, and Aubry references it in his application for a restraining order against Martinez, which was granted on Monday.

According to the sworn declaration within his TRO application, Gabriel took Nahla to her school play the day before Thanksgiving. Halle and Olivier also went and Aubry alleges that Olivier walked up to him and whispered in French in his ear: "I wish I could beat the s**t out of you right now. You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us."

PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

The following day, Gabriel arrived at Halle’s home with Nahla around 10 a.m. Gabriel states in his declaration that contrary to their usual arrangement, Olivier was the first to come out of the door – stating that normally he is met by a nanny. Gabriel then claims in his TRO application that Olivier said: "We need to talk."

Gabriel goes on to allege that he turned his back on Olivier and walked towards his car. Gabriel then claims in the court documents that Olivier jumped off the stairs and knocked him to the ground before brutally beating him. Gabriel also claims in his sworn declaration that Olivier screamed that he has cost them $3 million in their custody battle.

PHOTOS: Nahla Aubry & Dad Gabriel Play At The Park

Gabriel then claims in the court documents that Olivier took his head in his hands and slammed it on the concrete driveway and raged that the family was going to move to Paris and Gabriel should follow too or Olivier would kill him.

Then, Gabriel claims in his sworn declaration, Olivier said, "We called the cops," and when they arrive, "you’re going to tell them that you’re the one who attacked me, or I’m going to kill you."

PHOTOS: Halle Berry & Nahla At The Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Show

Also disturbing to Aubry was what his daughter Nahla said before the explosive fight, according to the court docs.

"I remember thinking that is was odd for [Olivier] to be there, as he is generally not present during custody transition. Nahla was in the backseat on the passenger side, and suddenly exclaimed, 'Olivier is here. I'm scared.' I recall thinking it was strange for Nahla to have said that and was concerned by it. I saw Miriam(nanny/houskeeper) then come outside towards my car, at which point Nahla became visibly upset and anxious, but I did not know why. I tried to reassure and calm Nahla and told her it was ok," Aubry says in his sworn declaration. Geek

PHOTOS: Halle Berry Shows Off Nahla Aubry’s Revealing School Project

"Gabriel is going to fight like hell to make sure he can see his daughter as soon as possible. Gabe won't back down," the insider says.

Halle Berry is expected to attend the emergency custody hearing Tuesday and Aubry is being advised that he can't because of the emergency protective order prohibiting him from being within 100 feet of his ex.

PHOTOS: Nahla Aubry Dresses Up Like A Doll And Hits The Pumpkin Patch With Halle Berry

Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for developments on this story.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 27 2012 at 2:54pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i believe gabe

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Gabriel needs more people with all that flying off the handle he does himself.

You don't believe him? So if someone told you 'we need to talk' the day after that same someone had told you they really wanted to whoop your ass.....you wouldn't turn your back on them?

Not even to close your car door? Really?

Interesting....
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Who didn't see this coming...

Gabriel Aubry Requesting Olivier Martinez Be Prohibited From Having Any Contact With Daughter

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 @ 01:04PM  
Pacific Coast News

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

UPDATE: A judge has ruled that Gabriel Aubry will be allowed to resume visitation with Nahla, with unspecified precautions in place to protect her safety. Story developing

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, is headed to a Los Angeles courthouse Tuesday to ask a judge to formally re-instate his visitation with their four year old daughter, Nahla, and to request that the Academy award winning actresses' fiance, Olivier Martinez be prohibited from having any contact with the toddler, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Gabe has had enough, he has now twice been accused of criminal behavior resulting in his recent arrest after a fight with Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Gabe will ask the judge to prohibit Martinez from having any contact with Nahla. Gabe will also ask the judge to re-instate his visitation with Nahla after Halle obtained a protective order after Gabe's arrest which doesn't allow him to have any contact with his little girl.

HOTOS: Gabriel Aubry's Shocking Injuries Following Thanksgiving Beat Down With Olivier Martinez

"Gabe believes that the judge will be disturbed by the fact that Olivier suddenly inserted himself into the custody hand off on Thursday. Halle's nanny/housekeeper is supposed to be the go-between for the parents when Gabe picks up and drops off Nahla."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Aubry repeatedly asked cops to secure security footage before it was destroyed, following the brutal fight he was involved in with Martinez.

PHOTOS: Halle Berry's Fiance Checked Up After Brawl

Radar was first to report on the existence of the footage, which was captured on Berry's security cameras at her property, and Aubry references it in his application for a restraining order against Martinez, which was granted on Monday.

According to the sworn declaration within his TRO application, Gabriel took Nahla to her school play the day before Thanksgiving. Halle and Olivier also went and Aubry alleges that Olivier walked up to him and whispered in French in his ear: "I wish I could beat the s**t out of you right now. You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us."

PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested

The following day, Gabriel arrived at Halle’s home with Nahla around 10 a.m. Gabriel states in his declaration that contrary to their usual arrangement, Olivier was the first to come out of the door – stating that normally he is met by a nanny. Gabriel then claims in his TRO application that Olivier said: "We need to talk."

Gabriel goes on to allege that he turned his back on Olivier and walked towards his car. Gabriel then claims in the court documents that Olivier jumped off the stairs and knocked him to the ground before brutally beating him. Gabriel also claims in his sworn declaration that Olivier screamed that he has cost them $3 million in their custody battle.

PHOTOS: Nahla Aubry & Dad Gabriel Play At The Park

Gabriel then claims in the court documents that Olivier took his head in his hands and slammed it on the concrete driveway and raged that the family was going to move to Paris and Gabriel should follow too or Olivier would kill him.

Then, Gabriel claims in his sworn declaration, Olivier said, "We called the cops," and when they arrive, "you’re going to tell them that you’re the one who attacked me, or I’m going to kill you."

PHOTOS: Halle Berry & Nahla At The Yo Gabba Gabba Live! Show

Also disturbing to Aubry was what his daughter Nahla said before the explosive fight, according to the court docs.

"I remember thinking that is was odd for [Olivier] to be there, as he is generally not present during custody transition. Nahla was in the backseat on the passenger side, and suddenly exclaimed, 'Olivier is here. I'm scared.' I recall thinking it was strange for Nahla to have said that and was concerned by it. I saw Miriam(nanny/houskeeper) then come outside towards my car, at which point Nahla became visibly upset and anxious, but I did not know why. I tried to reassure and calm Nahla and told her it was ok," Aubry says in his sworn declaration. Geek

PHOTOS: Halle Berry Shows Off Nahla Aubry’s Revealing School Project

"Gabriel is going to fight like hell to make sure he can see his daughter as soon as possible. Gabe won't back down," the insider says.

Halle Berry is expected to attend the emergency custody hearing Tuesday and Aubry is being advised that he can't because of the emergency protective order prohibiting him from being within 100 feet of his ex.

PHOTOS: Nahla Aubry Dresses Up Like A Doll And Hits The Pumpkin Patch With Halle Berry

Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for developments on this story.

gabe took my adviceClap
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:58pm
Nahla don't look scured of Olivier Stern Smile  (although i realize that that could have happened after these pics were shoot)

&quot;friend of Bond&quot; Halle Berry is going to Marry Olivier Martinez

On the other hand, I would be flying off the handles if I was Gabe and saw this

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i believe gabe

Of course you do. Gabe is the lightest person involved in this foolywang. I understand your coontastic capping when it's for losing light skinned women, but all this crusading you doin in this thread? For this pallid ass man?

You lookin moist as phuck right now brah.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

He huggin' that baby too tight....face all in her neck....he's a molestor.

*sarcasm*
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 55>
  Share Topic