Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:49pm
@Alias: He got that Alexander Skarsgard syndrome.

His job requires attractiveness, so even though he ain't all that attractive, because he got the job,  we give him a pass, or at the very least accept that he isn't un-attractive.

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 27 2012 at 12:50pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:53pm
Lol @ Farra

That's exactly what it is. He definitely isn't unattractive

ETA: He has a very soulless look. Like he is a cyborg and doesn't have a personality. Unlike the gorgeous NA men I posted in the Confessions thread

Edited by Alias_Avi - Nov 27 2012 at 12:57pm
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Gabe isn't really all that cute to me. But then neither is Olivier. Gabe will look better with some years on him. Olivier, yeah he's not aging well. And G bet not try to blame that wonky eye on O.

For real though, he got on a fleece hat, a flannel shirt, a vest and timbs.....why is she barefooted?

IA
& i want to see the security tapes 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:56pm
so Nahla is autistic? Olivier started it? put a sista up to speed.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:50pm
Did anyone post gabes testimonial on what happened..of not..I got it

Halle Berry's former beau Gabriel Aubry told his side of story of the dramatic Thanksgiving brawl with her fiance Olivier Martinez. Contrary to what Olivier said to the cops after the fight on November 22, 36-year-old Gabriel claimed he was not the initiator and accused his love rival of threatening to kill him in the melee.

In court filings on Monday, Gabriel sought restraining order against Olivier. The French model said Olivier approached him and said, "We need to talk," when he showed up on Halle's doorstep to drop off his daughter with the actress, 4-year-old Nahla. He was allegedly knocked to the ground by Olivier when he walked toward his car to close his door.

Gabriel said Olivier yelled at him that he cost them $3 million in the custody battle where Halle failed to convince the judge to let her move to France with her little girl. The "Dark Tide" actor then reportedly told him in a threatening manner that they would move to France with Nahla and he had better moved there too if he knew what's good for him.

According to Gabriel, 46-year-old Olivier then said, "We called the cops," before adding, "You're going to tell them that you're the one who attacked me, or I'm going to kill you." The baby daddy attached a picture of his battered, black-eyed face taken after the fight in the filings. He was granted restraining order against Olivier.

One day before the scuffle, the three of them were spotted in a pre-Thanksgiving party in El Lay with Nahla. Gabriel declared Olivier had already threatened him. "I wish I could beat the s**t out of you right now. You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us," Olivier reportedly told him that day when he took his daughter to her school play.

Gabriel is set to appear in court on December 13 after he was taken into custody on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. He was released from jail after posting $20,000 bail. In the meantime, he's ordered to stay 100 yards away from Olivier, Halle and Nahla. The protective order expires Tuesday, but Halle is reportedly asking judge to prolong it.

A Gabriel source told New York Daily News, "Not only was Gabriel not the aggressor, he was an innocent bystander. He was cold cocked out of nowhere." The insider added, "He wanted the (security) video. Apparently the cameras were repositioned so it's not on tape. That's a sign when someone's innocent. He was begging to get the tape."

Nahla reportedly was present when the fight that happened in the driveway started. After contacted by police, the social workers at the L.A. County Department of Child Protective Services are now allegedly seeking to interview Gabriel, Olivier and Halle about what happened to "ensure that Nahla's environment is safe."

A different source spilled to Radar Online, "Nahla wasn't actually involved in the melee, and by all accounts, Halle whisked her out of the driveway as soon as the fight between Olivier and Gabe started. However, DCFS was contacted because there has been a history of allegations of physical abuse."

While Gabriel suffered a broken rib and bruised face in the fracas, Olivier may have broken his hand and injured his neck. Both were treated for their injuries at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after the fight. On Monday, Olivier was seen returning back to the hospital to get his hand checked out once more.

Edited by Addicted19034 - Nov 27 2012 at 1:52pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I feel like he's technically attractive but for me, something is missing

...like, ethnicness? Lol

His nose looks like a dick.

Everything else is fine.. but the dick nose is throwing me off.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:26pm
Gabriel needs more people with all that flying off the handle he does himself.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Did anyone post gabes testimonial on what happened..of not..I got it

i believe gabe
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:37pm
Apparently, they are saying the camera's were "repositioned" and didn't catch the fight Stern Smile

http://m.radaronline.com/v/News/GabrielAubryAskedCop/?KSID=6d0120bee21d2aa14fcab5614ec74d26&ints_viewed=1

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

i want to see the security tapes 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:38pm
i believe gabe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 55>