Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:20am
Hosted by imgur.comHosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.comHosted by imgur.com
Dead
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:55am
brutes
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:02am
so they were married?

and is any of this gonna stop his 20K a month winfall?
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Geesh I don't see why everyone is so focused on Gabriel (aside from the beating) .. but it's
Olivier that  I am worried about.

The text says he put his arm around Gabe's head and ... smashed it into the sidewalk? WOW .. Olivier is a BRUTE!

If I were Halle I'd be .. worried. Didn´t the brutality of Wesley Snipes.. teach her anything?

Did you read somewhere that Oliver beat Halle? B/c unless he has I don't think assuming is warranted here.. Oliver might have been tired of Gabriel jerking Halle around and handled his business.. I'm sure it's like Afro said, he thought since he one upped her in court he was walking tall. I bet he'll think differently now about trying to run up on him next time.. I'm loving the photo's he needed to be brought down a 1000 now he knows.. I guess there will be no photo shoots. I SEE THE date is the expiration date.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 27 2012 at 6:40am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:40am
yea its not fair to assume a man gonna beat his woman cause he had to take care of business
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:43am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

yea its not fair to assume a man gonna beat his woman cause he had to take care of business

true there are plenty of men that will handle their business with a man, and has never touched a woman.. that's what a man should do..if a man will beat a women, usually he will never fight a man.. that's a woman beater, he ain't man enough to take it to a man.. they beat down the person they think they can win over, a woman. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:58am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Truth.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:20am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Shocking: Photos of Gabriel Aubrys injuries following his fight with Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving

RIP GABRIEL'S MODELING CAREER OR WHATEVER
2005? - 2012

OLIVIER FUCKED HIM UP!
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Geesh I don't see why everyone is so focused on Gabriel (aside from the beating) .. but it's
Olivier that  I am worried about.

The text says he put his arm around Gabe's head and ... smashed it into the sidewalk? WOW .. Olivier is a BRUTE!

If I were Halle I'd be .. worried. Didn´t the brutality of Wesley Snipes.. teach her anything?

this.

for some reason olivers actions around a child went too far. looking at the new photo, gabe was indeed mollywhopped. oliver has anger problems and cannot even respect a fathers wishes in regard to his own seed.

good thing gabe got a restraining order against him. he should file one for nahla as well.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:28am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Ohmigod, I just saw gabe's face, and Olivier straight up went wreck-it-ralph all over his ass!!! Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn!

HE WENT AND WRECKED IT!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style