Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:17am
....and that's another thing.  Gabe is fightin' so hard for his baby cause the baby mom's is paid.  If Halle was just some average jane he'da said to hell with both of them while that baby was still gestating.  IMO.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:17am
These are French guys.. they'd probably fight over a croissant..

But yes Nf he should have held his temper..
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:21am
croissant? LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:22am
dang ole boy came to pick up his daughter and instead had the Brotha who fcuking his baby moms tap danced on his face, he probably was pounding on him for a good 5 minutes.

halle knows how to choose em. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:31am
I saw him once at a park near the beach with the kid. The child is absolutely GORGEOUS - if I marry a white man with light eyes and my child comes out dark skinned like me, I want my child to have blue or green eyes!

That man was tall and extremely good looking! He kept looking at me and I wasn't sure if he was interested or just wondering if I was going to take a picture Unhappy
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:34am
"Please. Dude Female is being paid thousands of dollars a month to give nahla the same standard of living she is accustomed to. He She can hope on that plane easily with that kind of cash. Secondly, He's she's a model. Paris is the perfect place for him her. I'm sure he's she's over there and elsewhere in the world constantly for his her career. Thirdly, I would be pissed if some leech who made a baby with me to get paid were restricting my movements and preventing me from living where I want to with my husband wife to be. He She agreed to make a baby with her him, all the while knowing she he was older than her. Then he she decides that she's he's too old and he she wants to break it off, gets paid a crazy monthly fee even though THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED and STILL forces him her to restrict his her movements. As far as I'm concerned, he she used her him for the G's, so fucc him her. I wouldn't be surprised if he she did call a "Brotha Man", with his her québécois ass"

Not that i'm coming for you JolieP I promise.  It's just I have seen these same sentiments shat upon when it's the other way around.   And reading it in this manner I would have to say what most here would say if the situation were reversed.

She didn't make that baby by herself.   She knew the man did not have her kind of money when she got with him.   She might hate Gabe and want to X him out but her personal feelings don't matter.  It's what's best for Nahla.  If Gabe is a good father to Nahla then they need to work together to raise her.  She don't have no business tryna move that far away from the dad.  If she want's to move to Paris that bad then she needs to make a way for Gabe also.  If Gabe don't want to go ....welp....it looks like she's staying stateside then.

I will say...I was #Halle before but now i'm #Nahla.   This whole family...everybody involved...even Olivier needs some sort of mediation to work this sh*t out.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:45am
stop making some goddamn sense ^

Edited by afrokock - Nov 27 2012 at 2:45am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:54am
Shocking: Photos of Gabriel Aubrys injuries following his fight with Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving

Painful: Aubrys right eye is extremely sore-looking, swollen and black as a result of the fight

Badly cut: The wound under the models left eye appears to have required stiitches

Beaten and bloodied: Aubry also has cuts under his left eye, across the bridge of his nose and on his forehead

Biting back: Aubry obtained a restraining order against Martinez on Monday

Threat: Aubry has claimed Martinez threatened to kill him after their physical fight

Victim: Aubry, who also displayed bloodied fingernails, has declared Martinez was the one who started the brawl

Court order: The restraining order is active until December 17, according to documents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238929/Gabriel-Aubry-displays-painful-black-eye-cut-face-shocking-images-obtains-OWN-restraining-order-Olivier-Martinez.html

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:49am
Geesh I don't see why everyone is so focused on Gabriel (aside from the beating) .. but it's
Olivier that  I am worried about.

The text says he put his arm around Gabe's head and ... smashed it into the sidewalk? WOW .. Olivier is a BRUTE!

If I were Halle I'd be .. worried. Didn´t the brutality of Wesley Snipes.. teach her anything?
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:05am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I saw him once at a park near the beach with the kid. The child is absolutely GORGEOUS - if I marry a white man with light eyes and my child comes out dark skinned like me, I want my child to have blue or green eyes!

That man was tall and extremely good looking! He kept looking at me and I wasn't sure if he was interested or just wondering if I was going to take a picture Unhappy
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System