Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:30pm
If Gabe truly did touch him first... can't do anything about the beating

Either way, I'm starting to think that Olivier was after him and started it either physically or verbally.

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

But I also agreed with you on that one. I think Olivier has been goading him all alone, whispering in his ear at the recital and all and probably saying something slick to Gabe when he came to drop off Halle. The thing is,  Gabe had to use some self control at this point and verbally respond if he needed to, but not get physical. Especially that he was on top of the situation, the courts had given him everything he wanted. Why push it? I really think Olivier deliberately goaded him so he could whoop his ass. But Gabe did not need to give him an excuse to do so by pushing him. The minute he did that, it was over, especially that he was at Halle's house when the whole thing happened
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

If Gabe truly did touch him first... can't do anything about the beating

Either way, I'm starting to think that Olivier was after him and started it either physically or verbally.

But I also agreed with you on that one. I think Olivier has been goading him all alone, whispering in his ear at the recital and all and probably saying something slick to Gabe when he came to drop off Halle. The thing is,  Gabe had to use some self control at this point and verbally respond if he needed to, but not get physical. Especially that he was on top of the situation, the courts had given him everything he wanted. Why push it? I really think Olivier deliberately goaded him so he could whoop his ass. But Gabe did not need to give him an excuse to do so by pushing him. The minute he did that, it was over, especially that he was at Halle's house when the whole thing happened

True. But the witnesses corroborated Olivier's version of events, said Gabe freaked out. But either way, I agree with you that Oliver was probably itching to beat his ass and was looking for the opportunity

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 26 2012 at 9:34pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:43pm
How every hood fight end up on WSHH or YT, but when these peckerwoods show they asses, ain't nobody around got a Iphone?

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I wonder if they were arguing in French

Of course they were. The article even says so. Even at the recital, when Olivier was whispering in Gabe's ear. I just can imagine the convo, lol

Me too. *fans self*
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:48pm
OT

I'm watching the new Extreme Makeover: Home Edition epi right now.
I swear this lil girl on here looks like Nahla
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:56pm
Ohmigod, I just saw gabe's face, and Olivier straight up went wreck-it-ralph all over his ass!!! Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn!
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

See now, gabe has a problem. This death threat has to be side eyed because he threatened to kill the nanny in the past

Say what?! He's psycho!
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:58pm
Haha he got his ass whooped.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:18am
Yea, these are obviously selfish adults involved here

However, I don't "hate" any of them

The public's hatred for Halle Berry seems... overstated
Reminds me of how they attacked Janet Jackson when the media (falsely) claimed she slapped Paris
They're taking it soo..... personal Confused
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:33am
This custody battle has nothing to do with Olivier, nothing.   Even the move to Paris, meh ... you have no, absolutely no say in who goes where when

Farra's right ... Gabe had a court order and the judge in his pocket so far

I would've had Olivier's head spinning with the chat I would've given him

But I don't believe Gabe's version because he's known for flying off the handle over things he shouldn't ... like the nanny asking for Nahla on Halle's visitation days

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 27 2012 at 12:35am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:11am
welp....just like we say in other situations.   Gabe should have held his temper.  According to the BHM (and life) u don't put your hands on someone because they are talkin' sh*t. He should have held his temper.  It's like that vid of the two girls.   He started the fight only for Olivier to whip his legs for him.  It don't matter he got beat....he started the physical altercation.  smh. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 55>
  Share Topic