Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:36pm
Halle probably wants to just pick up her daughter and go to France and  forget Gabe ever existed, have Olivier be her husband and Nahla's dad.

In about 16 years Nahla will be one of those broken kids that's all sad her real dad wasn't in her life.
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:37pm
I don't believe that bs Gabe came up with for a sec. It sounds like some sh*t off a teenage soap opera Confused

And I don't feel bad his face messed up either. He thought he was something special when he was round there whooping up nannies and calling Halle all types of n*ccas. I hope the nanny got a shot in while he was down Sleepy

Edited by Babydoll9163 - Nov 26 2012 at 8:38pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:38pm
You give Halle too much credit Sleepy

Her and Olivier will be divorced in 3 years flat, 5 if im being generous and her ass will be back in the States in 7

Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Halle probably wants to just pick up her daughter and go to France and  forget Gabe ever existed, have Olivier be her husband and Nahla's dad.

In about 16 years Nahla will be one of those broken kids that's all sad her real dad wasn't in her life.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by FarraFace on page 18 or 19 FarraFace on page 18 or 19 wrote:

I really want somebody to get deported. I don't even care who. Halle is a native born citizen, so she safe. But them menz is both foreigners, so at least one of em need to go.

I'm not really pro or anti either of them, I just need to see that ultimate gangsta move of somebody gettin told to pack they shyt & GTFO cuz their papers are hereby revoked, effective immejiately!

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Thing is, I hear that Gabe might be deported! Shocked

If he gets his Canadian ass deported, then Halle has a GREAT chance at being able to move to France because Gabe being located in LA was the only reason why the judge declined her request

Apparently not...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/11/gabriel-aubry-arrest-deported-canada-immigration

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 26 2012 at 8:47pm
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:41pm

You give Halle too much credit Sleepy

Her and Olivier will be divorced in 3 years flat, 5 if im being generous and her ass will be back in the States in 7

Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Probably right...

The whole situation is just sad and keeps getting sadder. The only good thing is that Gabe is relentless about his child. He could have just moved on and had another child and said to hell with this baby momma drama.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:48pm

Now that is more plausible LOL

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

So, this man confronts you, tells you he is going to take your daughter and there is nothing you can do about it...and you do nothing about it until he brutally beats you up the next day?

Nah, I think Oliver did say that to him.  The next day when he was dropping Nahla off, Oliver probably said that "Move On," and Gabe lost it and attacked him. 

Yep, that's a plausible scenario. Olivier probably goated him into losing it, just so he could beat his ass, lol

LOL, I'm still *team Olivier*, though. Gabriel is getting how many thousand dollars a month and 50/50 visitation? Tough luck if he couldn't control himself and ignore the bait. Everything was going his way, all he had to do was keep it together, especially for his kid. I'm sure Olivier goated him but Gabriel seems to have a temper himself (episode with the nanny) and tried to handle more than he could chew. Dude was winning and now he may have fucced it up. I don't feel for him at all. He sounds like a leech. I don't blame Halle one bit for wanting to go on with her life

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 26 2012 at 8:50pm
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL, I'm still *team Olivier*, though. Gabriel is getting how many thousand dollars a month and 50/50 visitation? Tough luck if he couldn't control himself and ignore the bait. Everything was going is way, all he had to do is keep was together. I'm sure Olivier goated him but Gabriel seems to have a temper himself (episode with the nanny) and tried to handle more than he could chew. Dude was winning and now he may have fucced it up. I don't feel for him at all. He sounds like a leech. I don't blame Halle one bit for wanting to go on with her life

But hasn't she moved on with her life? I mean, they're not together and she has a new man. What more moving on does he need to do? She can't pretend he doesn't exist they have a child together.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:57pm
this is ridiculous.
i'd get mad if a man wants to move my daughter to france, and then has the balls to talk to me about my daughter? 

i don't think either acted appropriately. isn't one like pushing 40 or something? no one deserves that kind of beat down. 
ridiculous.  
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:58pm
I'd be upset if I had to pay my baby daddy thousands of dollars a month.
I'd probably have him killed. 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:04pm
Hosted by imgur.com

Gabriel Aubry has obtained a restraining order against Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez, who busted Gabriel's face during a brutal brawl on Thanksgiving ... and Gabriel's declaration (which includes graphic photos of his injuries) paints a radically different picture of what went down at Halle's on Thursday. 

According to Gabriel's declaration, the day before Thanksgiving, Gabriel took Nahla to her school play. Halle and Olivier showed up and Olivier walked up to Gabriel and whispered in his ear in French, "I wish I could beat the s**t out of you right now. You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us."

The next day, Gabriel says he took Nahla to Halle's at around 10 AM. He says in a completely unusual move, Olivier came out of the front door -- usually the nanny was the go-between. Gabriel claims Olivier said, "We need to talk." Gabriel says he walked toward his car to close his door when Olivier jumped off the stairs and knocked Gabriel to the ground and started brutally beating him, screaming that Gabriel cost them $3 million to fight the custody war (Halle's failed move to take Nahla to Paris).

Gabriel says Olivier took his head in his hand and slammed it on the concrete driveway.

According to the declaration, as Olivier assaulted Gabriel he screamed that they were going to move to Paris and Gabriel had better move there too or Olivier would kill him. 

Gabriel claims Olivier then said, "We called the cops," and that when they show up, "you're going to tell them that you're the one who attacked me, or I'm going to kill you."

Gabriel alleges in his declaration that Halle lost her bid to get primary custody with the judge consistently siding with Gabriel for a 50/50 arrangement.

Gabriel's lawyer attached photos of his injuries which are brutal. 

Sources on Halle's side claim it was Gabriel who flew off the handle and started the fight.

As TMZ first reported, an emergency protective order has already been issued against Gabriel -- requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla. We're told Halle's lawyers will go to court this week in an attempt to have the order extended.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73734857.html#ixzz2DO9MioMd
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 55>
  Share Topic