Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:14pm
There's a visa category for them, yes but they can't just be here visaless

But I'm assuming
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

look here. i empathize with gabe.he got duped into getting this crazy woman pregnant, under the assumption they'll get married. she lies to gabe and then tells him she wants to move our child halfway across the world to be with some lame frenchman who is going to be spending more time with his daughter than he is.

i bet the reason they fought was because on the way back to the house. nahla told him she didn't like the frenchman or told him the frenchman spanks her. gabe went over there heated ready for whateva.

i don't trust that frenchmen around that little girl. halle is too blind with love to see her daughter doesn't like that man.

james were you the fool that  claimed my boo fab got beaten by ray J?

if so... you have a long history of being delusional.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:16pm
He's here on a work visa (says the link)

And no, I do not believe him. Not fully, anyhow

I believe there's 3 sides to every story... u kno the rest
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:17pm
So, this man confronts you, tells you he is going to take your daughter and there is nothing you can do about it...and you do nothing about it until he brutally beats you up the next day?

Nah, I think Oliver did say that to him.  The next day when he was dropping Nahla off, Oliver probably said that "Move On," and Gabe lost it and attacked him. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:18pm
The baby daddy's busted up face compared to the new piece...smmfh.

Blacked both Gabriel's eyes and busted his lip and the man with the busted face is the only one who gets arrested *Snickers*

It will be interesting seeing how it all plays out.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

So, this man confronts you, tells you he is going to take your daughter and there is nothing you can do about it...and you do nothing about it until he brutally beats you up the next day?

Nah, I think Oliver did say that to him.  The next day when he was dropping Nahla off, Oliver probably said that "Move On," and Gabe lost it and attacked him. 

Yep, that's a plausible scenario. Olivier probably goated him into losing it, just so he could beat his ass, lol
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:20pm
James... That face isn't mollywhopped huh

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:22pm

Well damn! Shocked 

I wonder what Halle is telling that child now..."you cant see daddy now bcoz he did a bad thing"? hope she never sees that pic of her father, it's brutal. If she does how will she react to Olivier?

Funny how these Halle dramas  initially always have a pro-Halle slant then change in a few days. She will be soon crying on Oprah, a PR overdrive is about to start.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:22pm
Now that is more plausible LOL

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Yep, that's a plausible scenario. Olivier probably goated him into losing it, just so he could beat his ass, lol
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:34pm
This is disgusting. Halle and her crew just need to dissapear.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 55>
  Share Topic