Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:08pm
James....no.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:32pm
dayum dayum dayum Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

I bet Olivier made Gabe scream "oncle!"

He didn't just get a black eye, he got a big ass knot under his eye too.. LOLLOL He clocked that ass.. and then got arrested.. LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:41pm
the joys of dating halle berry
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 10:21pm
how will nahla later in life feel about her daddy getting ktfo? lawdCry
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:21pm
that's baby momma drama on a whole different level...
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:40pm
who's gonna post the pics on tmz? brutal
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:44pm
HOLY SH*T! Shocked

Gabriel Aubry Halle Berry's Fiance Threatened to KILL ME!
EXCLUSIVE
1126_gabriel_aubry_injuries_launch

Gabriel Aubry
has obtained a restraining order against Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez, who busted Gabriel's face during a brutal brawl on Thanksgiving ... and Gabriel's declaration (which includes graphic photos of his injuries) paints a radically different picture of what went down at Halle's on Thursday. 

According to Gabriel's declaration, the day before Thanksgiving, Gabriel took Nahla to her school play.  Halle and Olivier showed up and Olivier walked up to Gabriel and whispered in his ear in French, "I wish I could beat the s**t out of you right now. You're lucky we're in a school right now. We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us."

The next day, Gabriel says he took Nahla to Halle's at around 10 AM.  He says in a completely unusual move, Olivier came out of the front door -- usually the nanny was the go-between.  Gabriel claims Olivier said, "We need to talk." Gabriel says he walked toward his car to close his door when Olivier jumped off the stairs and knocked Gabriel to the ground and started brutally beating him, screaming that Gabriel cost them $3 million to fight the custody war (Halle's failed move to take Nahla to Paris).

Gabriel says Olivier took his head in his hand and slammed it on the concrete driveway.

According to the declaration, as Olivier assaulted Gabriel he screamed that they were going to move to Paris and Gabriel had better move there too or Olivier would kill him. 

Gabriel claims Olivier then said, "We called the cops," and that when they show up, "you're going to tell them that you're the one who attacked me, or I'm going to kill you."

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Gabriel made no mention of the alleged threats when he spoke to police immediately after the fight.

Gabriel alleges in his declaration that Halle lost her bid to get primary custody with the judge consistently siding with Gabriel for a 50/50 arrangement.

Gabriel's lawyer attached photos of his injuries which are brutal. 

Sources on Halle's side claim it was Gabriel who flew off the handle and started the fight.

As TMZ first reported, an emergency protective order has already been issued against Gabriel -- requiring him to stay 100 yards away from Halle, Olivier, and Nahla.  We're told Halle's lawyers will go to court this week in an attempt to have the order extended.

update_bar
3:50 PM PT -- Moments ago, Olivier arrived to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to get his hand checked out (picture below).

1126_olivier_martinez_splash

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/26/gabriel-aubry-olivier-martinez-restraining-order-halle-berry/#ixzz2DNp6tUzd

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:47pm
DAMN!!!!    OUCH!!

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:59pm
Oh my no, I'm sorry he hurt you gabe.  Really I am.

See now, gabe has a problem.  This death threat has to be side eyed because he threatened to kill the nanny in the past

And once the police came what could Olivier do?  Anything more than what he'll do now?   If anything happens to gabe, Olivier will have to hide in a hole, saddam style
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 55>