Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

However, you can always reminisce and drool on this

Olivier Martinez - S.W.A.T. Movie Premiere

got the face of a pervert.

i don't want this perv around nahla and neither does gabe.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:31pm
I really want somebody to get deported. I don't even care who. Halle is a native born citizen, so she safe. But them menz is both foreigners, so at least one of em need to go.

I'm not really pro or anti either of them, I just need to see that ultimate gangsta move of somebody gettin told to pack they shyt & GTFO cuz their papers are hereby revoked, effective immejiately!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:46pm

Wow, I didn't know Halle Berry was acquainted with so many BHM posters.  Ya'll are up here telling all her business *sigh.*

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:08pm
there are fans blaming halle hella hard ... prolly what the extra security is for ... she's had stalkers in the past

plus the extra paparazzi

Gab was ADMITTED into the hospital and CHARGED and a RESTRAINING ORDER against him by the judge adjucating his custody hearing ... that is mollywopped
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

However, you can always reminisce and drool on this

Olivier Martinez - S.W.A.T. Movie Premiere

got the face of a pervert.

i don't want this perv around nahla and neither does gabe.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:56pm

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

look here. i empathize with gabe.he got duped into getting this crazy woman pregnant, under the assumption they'll get married. she lies to gabe and then tells him she wants to move our child halfway across the world to be with some lame frenchman who is going to be spending more time with his daughter than he is.

i bet the reason they fought was because on the way back to the house. nahla told him she didn't like the frenchman or told him the frenchman spanks her. gabe went over there heated ready for whateva.

i don't trust that frenchmen around that little girl. halle is too blind with love to see her daughter doesn't like that man.

http://xa5.xanga.com/e37e22eb15237275899981/z219336904.gif#simon%20cowell%20%20gif

You Nahla's babysitter or something?

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:09pm

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

look here. i empathize with gabe.he got duped into getting this crazy woman pregnant, under the assumption they'll get married. she lies to gabe and then tells him she wants to move our child halfway across the world to be with some lame frenchman who is going to be spending more time with his daughter than he is.

i bet the reason they fought was because on the way back to the house. nahla told him she didn't like the frenchman or told him the frenchman spanks her. gabe went over there heated ready for whateva.

i don't trust that frenchmen around that little girl. halle is too blind with love to see her daughter doesn't like that man.

LOL, in what parallell universe do you live? Dude got sent to the hospital with a broken rib, got citizen-arrested by a Frenchman in L.A. He got clocked out, that's all there is to it. And there was never an assumption of marriage, he dumped her, telling her she'd gotten too old. Gabe meant to flex and instead he stretched out, lol
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:20pm

I bet Olivier made Gabe scream "oncle!"

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Wow, I didn't know Halle Berry was acquainted with so many BHM posters.  Ya'll are up here telling all her business *sigh.*

Somebody has to keep her in check. She can't just do whatever she wants and think there are no consequences. I hope she comes to this website and sees us over analyzing her life, so that she will get it together.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:53pm

^^^ Dead please bury me in my grandmother's finest COGIC first lady suit with a matching hat, some running shoes incase God doesn't want to let me through the gate and I have to jump over and my TLC collection...thank you

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 55>