Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

omg LOL

1122_olivier_martinez_injuries_x17_online_article

I'm surprised Gabe the pucci boy even did that much damage.
Sponsored Links

MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:36pm
Olivier has girly hands
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She needed to put that aside and get her inner self worked out. She is damaged and needs deep long term help. That baby could have waited.

Yes, this is true.

But a lot of folks don't realize that something is off with THEM ... not the men they are with. Because if they were okay on the inside ... they would not get involved with screwy guys.

The minute a guy starts saying or doing things that I feel are not right - I back off. So it NEVER gets to the crazy stage.

Poor Halle. She does need to get therapy.

I don't understand why people constantly say that, she doesn't need therapy anymore than everybody else on this forum and every where.. If you live long enough, I promise you, you will have fcked up relationships that don't work, that not a rare thing for ANYBODY.. everybody has been involved in a string of bad relationships that don't last, or work out long term, that's how you get into the next one and hopefully meet the final one that does work..and that chit ain't guaranteed to don't take that to the bank like you've arrived tomorrow ain't promised..that's how it works, a lot of men are dogs black and white so that's the woman's fault for loving them, and attempting to trust them? NO.. folks kill me acting like they're in the perfect relationship well maybe you are FOR right NOW.. but regardless your relationships are NOT broadcast on the internet and TV every 5 mins so everybody knows every detail about them, b/c you're NOT A CELEBRITY so nobody cares..huge difference!!!!!!!!! but that doesn't make you crazy that you believe in love and give it another chance, if that's the case every one needs therapy.. 

As far as the men, they might be fighting b/c she has that good good they don't know how to let go and that doesn't matter what color they are all of them have felt that way about that good good for them.. The only thing Halle suffers from is people wanting to tear her down b/c its easy to sit back and judge her, b/c folks are all up in her business reading everything they can find about her relationships..maybe people that are that interested need therapy.. but that doesn't make them the final authority on her, they still don't even know who the fck she is.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 23 2012 at 3:18pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:53pm
dear sexibeach.

bhm is the home of the classy lady..
who met her soul mate in day care---
waited until marriage to have sex w/ him
and they have been married for the past 23 years.

aint nobody have time for more than one relationship...
and a less than perfect one at that?????

girl bye. lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

dear sexibeach.

bhm is the home of the classy lady..
who met her soul mate in day care---
waited until marriage to have sex w/ him
and they have been married for the past 23 years.

aint nobody have time for more than one relationship...
and a less than perfect one at that?????

girl bye. lol

is that shade on my life story?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:18pm
yes purple!
yes it is...lol

kidding.. u know i luv u.
but thats not the reality for even 1/4 of the ppl on here... who act like halle's love life is the pits.

everyone's been with their boo since they were 4.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:20pm
But he didn't LOL

Thats why the only damage Olivier sustained are the bruises he got from knocking Gabe out lol

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

omg LOL

1122_olivier_martinez_injuries_x17_online_article

I'm surprised Gabe the pucci boy even did that much damage.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Wow .. all I can say is ..  back when she was dating and marrying Black guys ... it was MUCH worse as they were kicking HER ass. Dead  So to me .. she is still better off with the White guys because at least they are fighting OVER her.

LMAO well it is what it is. LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yes purple!
yes it is...lol

kidding.. u know i luv u.
but thats not the reality for even 1/4 of the ppl on here... who act like halle's love life is the pits.

everyone's been with their boo since they were 4.

Cry

LOL it's not my reality either

(happy Holidays love!)

LOL
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:55pm
Late.  Wow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System