Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:40am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

They both have attractive caveman looks

Gotta give it to Halle for being fearless when it comes to dating who the f*** she wants and how many men she wants

She doesn't seem to care what people say about it and I admire that, at least

what makes you say this?

I honestly think Halle acts like a teenage girl when it comes to relationships. She goes into a relationship thinking everything's gonna be bubbles and cotton candy. Her head was probably up in the clouds somewhere when people were warning her, "Yo, Halle, you need to be careful about that Wesley Snipes. He can't stand stupid chicks and has a damn good right hook. He usually goes for the ear, just to warn you."Unhappy
Anyways I'd think she'd be okay if she had a realistic healthy idea of what a relationship is, and if she did care what those who love her think about her current boo.

So this is what Taylor Swift's future will look like. 

Edited by purple.chuckz - Nov 23 2012 at 6:41am
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:01am
Well damn
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:58am
Wow .. all I can say is ..  back when she was dating and marrying Black guys ... it was MUCH worse as they were kicking HER ass. Dead  So to me .. she is still better off with the White guys because at least they are fighting OVER her.

This is starting to go south though - seems like every guy Halle marries or whatnot ends up going off  the rails at some point. That poor baby - she might get messed up in the head too.

I have to say .. the first thing I noticed was that Halle's face is aging in that 'sharp' way. Looks .. HARD  - not soft and pretty like she used to look. Unhappy

LIFE.

Edited by Becky - Nov 23 2012 at 10:06am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:05am
How did I know you were gonna say this LOL

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Wow .. all I can say is .. when she was dating and marring Black guys ..,. it was MUCH worse as they were kicking HER ass.  So to me .. she is still better off with the White guys - they are at least fighting OVER her.

This is starting to go south though ... that poor child. She might get messed up in the head too.,

I have to say .. the first thing I noticed was that Halle's face is aging in that 'sharp' way. Looks .. HARD  - not soft and pretty like she used to look. Unhappy

LIFE.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:08am
Messy life...to those that said she should have went with a sperm donor.. you were all right! 
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:19am
Yes, but Halle wanted 'love' a real relationship - not just a baby.

She talked about believing in LOVE on the Oprah show .. manny times.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:29am
She needed to put that aside and get her inner self worked out. She is damaged and needs deep long term help. That baby could have waited.
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by NailtechDC NailtechDC wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I do not like white people.
And if there's a sex scene I'll be disgusted. 

LOL.....I laugh every time I read of your hate for YT. 

I struggle to like them also.   It's very hard for me. 

Wow.. ya'll are DAMAGED if you just .. don't like White people. Especially living in America which is 80% White. DUH!

How are you ever gonna make somthing out of yourself when you don't like people.. for being who they are? You have to like everyone if you want to make something out of yourself.

I would say this makes it a certainty ...  that you will remain on the bottom of society .. struggling with the money problems and whatnot. Confused

That's a hard life - but hey ...  it's a choice.Beer

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She needed to put that aside and get her inner self worked out. She is damaged and needs deep long term help. That baby could have waited.

Not really. Halle getting up in age. You don't have forever to have kids.

I get your point though.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by NailtechDC NailtechDC wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I do not like white people.
And if there's a sex scene I'll be disgusted. 

LOL.....I laugh every time I read of your hate for YT. 

I struggle to like them also.   It's very hard for me. 

Wow.. ya'll are DAMAGED if you just .. don't like White people. Especially living in America which is 80% White. DUH!

How are you ever gonna make somthing out of yourself when you don't like people.. for being who they are? You have to like everyone if you want to make something out of yourself.

I would say this makes it a certainty ...  that you will remain on the bottom of society .. struggling with the money problems and whatnot. Confused

That's a hard life - but hey ...  it's a choice.Beer

but didnt you say hate black people?

which was your reason for moving to europe?

to run away from the black americans?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 55>