Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:07pm
Unfaithful is one of my life lessons movies and I've seen it a few times. I never paid much attention to him and didn't even know that's who he was.  I remember the message well, but the messengers weren't that memorable to me lol.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 22 2012 at 9:07pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Oh sh*t LOL

Now #TeamGabe is starting the conspiracy theories... sayin Halle and Olivier set Gabe up
They brought in special witnesses for this occasion and convinced Olivier to bait him all so she can go to the judge tomorrow lol

this was my first thought
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:13pm
If that's the case, he baits easy. All it took was a comment about moving on? Men kill me sometimes. He's the one who broke things off with her talmbout their age gap is too wide, blah, blah, blah. She gets herself another man and now his jealous ass can't stay still
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:14pm
Brought in special witness?  On this bless-ed thanksgiving day?  Gabe was unwise and that's on him 100%.

He knows good and well that any baby daddy/mama is walking into a landmine when coming by the baby mama/daddy's house the day before court ... You need your art of war mojo in place

A non-citizen, citizen arrest though, I can not.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:14pm
Right!?!?? LOL

Like, you're big idiot if can get got that easily! lmao
He deserves what he gets then

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

If that's the case, he baits easy. All it took was a comment about moving on? Men kill me sometimes. He's the one who broke things off with her talmbout their age gap is too wide, blah, blah, blah. She gets herself another man and now his jealous ass can't stay still
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:15pm
ohmygawd CryLOLDead

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Brought in special witness?  On this bless-ed thanksgiving day?  Gabe was unwise and that's on him 100%.

He knows good and well that any baby daddy/mama is walking into a landmine when coming by the baby mama/daddy's house the day before court ... You need your art of war mojo in place

A non-citizen, citizen arrest though, I can not.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

They both have attractive caveman looks

Gotta give it to Halle for being fearless when it comes to dating who the f*** she wants and how many men she wants

She doesn't seem to care what people say about it and I admire that, at least

what makes you say this?

I honestly think Halle acts like a teenage girl when it comes to relationships. She goes into a relationship thinking everything's gonna be bubbles and cotton candy. Her head was probably up in the clouds somewhere when people were warning her, "Yo, Halle, you need to be careful about that Wesley Snipes. He can't stand stupid chicks and has a damn good right hook. He usually goes for the ear, just to warn you."Unhappy
Anyways I'd think she'd be okay if she had a realistic healthy idea of what a relationship is, and if she did care what those who love her think about her current boo.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:32pm
oooh, okay that makes sense. she's headstrong 
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I do not like white people.
And if there's a sex scene I'll be disgusted. 

LOL.....I laugh every time I read of your hate for YT. 

I struggle to like them also.   It's very hard for me. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:11pm
i wonder if he flipped out coz she called him daddy and kissed him on the lips

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 55>