Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:15pm
well in my case the relationships were never strained between my mom/step-mom dad/step-dad.
when decisions had to be made about me...what school i would go to, where i would live (my dad moved out of the state when i was in hs), curfews, driving ect ect ect my mom and dad discussed these things and delivered decisions to me.  that is not to say that my step mom/dad didn't have input.  they probably did.  what i am saying is that their input was funneled thru my bio parents.

there were plently of times we were ALL together...dinners, school plays, graduations, birthdays, weddings, family bbq's ect ect ect...and we all had fun together.

i am just saying that if there are MAJOR disagreements, it would be best for people to stay in their lane.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:18pm
^^I agree. Clearly at this point in time, they are not able to act like mature adults
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

meh say what you will-Cynthia, Peter, and and her baby daddy have a very great relationship that is cordial and respectful and even friendly.  Since he is a man who is a stepparent, he understands the situation likely more than the women in the thread.  he is just opining like anyone else.

/meh/

no Cynthia already had A GREAT relationship with her child's father, PETER didn't have a damn thing to do with that.. he just happened to go along with what they ALREADY HAD established, so he can still sat his ugly buckwheat looking ass down, and stfu while he's at it.. 

He didn't say he did. Peter has a good relationship with the BD as well...otherwise the man wouldn't spend weeks at a time in his home nor would he be cooking for him making him dinner.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not sure I get the "he shouldn't have said anything to Gabe or come over" line of thinking or anything like that. Olivier is Halle's fiancé. Which means that when they get married, he will be a stepfather. It's impossible for him to completely avoid anything related to this child, as Halle will be his wife and they will live as a family unit, to some extent. He could have been just trying to get along. Maybe he might have waited for the wedding to actually happen, but they are gonna have to talk eventually, unless Halle and him break up before taking the big step...

IA Jolie.  I mean...this is how sh*t be startin' in blended families.  If parties are willing to come together for the betterment of the children....what the prollem is?   U mad cause your ex's new new want to speak to you regarding your child or just speak to you period?   Word?  U that mad that your ex has gone on to live their life. I mean....there's no tellin' what Olivier would have said.  He might have been extending an olive branch.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not sure I get the "he shouldn't have said anything to Gabe or come over" line of thinking or anything like that. Olivier is Halle's fiancé. Which means that when they get married, he will be a stepfather. It's impossible for him to completely avoid anything related to this child, as Halle will be his wife and they will live as a family unit, to some extent. He could have been just trying to get along. Maybe he might have waited for the wedding to actually happen, but they are gonna have to talk eventually, unless Halle and him break up before taking the big step...

IA Jolie.  I mean...this is how sh*t be startin' in blended families.  If parties are willing to come together for the betterment of the children....what the prollem is?   U mad cause your ex's new new want to speak to you regarding your child or just speak to you period?   Word?  U that mad that your ex has gone on to live their life. I mean....there's no tellin' what Olivier would have said.  He might have been extending an olive branch.

an olive fistLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:44pm
LOLYeah..I know I just lobbed that one right in there.^^^^^^^^

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 06 2012 at 1:44pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LOLYeah..I know I just lobbed that one right in there.^^^^^^^^

i just took a painful exam so i took itEmbarrassed
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:45pm
i don't believe for one second he was extending no olive branch.  lol

that man was mad about the the way the court battles have been going and that halle is not free to take nahlah to paris or wherever the hell he lives.  he wanted to talk man to man about it...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:47pm
oh and just to say it again....just cause Olivier whooped Gabe's ass don't mean that he would put his hand on Halle just based upon that.   I know guys that have whooped ass and never put their hands on a woman. 
That said....just cause we all know this is Halle...welp.   I just felt the need to cape for the good guys I know that have had to throw down in self defense.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 1:49pm
Yeah I really don't think Oliver was being as gentleman like as some ppl are spinning it.

Gabe drops off his daughter and Oliver comes out probably in a not so nice tone saying they need to talk.

Things probably got heated
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
  Share Topic