Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Somebody come get this negro....

Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: “That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother”

Posted on
peter thomas Peter Thomas Sounds Off On Halle Berry: That Little Girl Is Going To Hate Her Mother

Uncle Ben is the new

Dr. Lipschitz.

“There are no winners in the Halle Berry’s situation because one day that little girl is going to grow up and she’s going so see those pictures of what that man did to her father and she’s going to hate that man for putting hands on her father and she’s going to hate her mother,” Thomas tells Uptown magazine. “There’s no way around it. Little girls love their fathers.”

“To me Halle Berry needs to check herself because she has control over the situation . . . That new man has no respect for Halle Berry and no respect for Halle Berry’s daughter in order for him to put his hands on that man the way he did. As far as I’m concerned, that dude has issues.”

He needs to sit his crusty behind down. Also, LOLLOLLOLLOLDead at the bolded.

he really does he's a moron, the ignorant chit he's done have a seat buckwheat.. and Halle probably doesn't even know his uncle ben rice eating ass.. 

And the Kid will probably know why daddy got his ass beat by the time she's old enough to ask or see them pictures, she'll have dated a few and understand completely.. its just like i said with my situation, my Kid knows i didn't want to be in the same room with his father..he'd call to say he's outside, my son would go out to leave with him as a child..  i never spoke bad about him to my son and never told him why, but he didn't understand.. now that he's had his own relationship with dad, thru his own experience he don't have to ask no more.. he knows who's got his back Momma. 

There's no excuse for Gabe to have put his hands on the Nanny none, that ass whipping was overdue and well deserved i don't feel a bit sorry for him, he's a leech and using that kid.. 
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:37pm
meh say what you will-Cynthia, Peter, and and her baby daddy have a very great relationship that is cordial and respectful and even friendly.  Since he is a man who is a stepparent, he understands the situation likely more than the women in the thread.  he is just opining like anyone else.

/meh/

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 05 2012 at 9:38pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

EXCLUSIVE
1204-gabriel-aubry-halle-berry-olivier-martinez-getty

The verdict is in as far as cops are concerned ... Gabriel Aubry was clearly the instigator of the Thanksgiving Day brawl at Halle Berry's house 

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... detectives are now clear on what they believe happened -- Gabriel committed two batteries on Olivier Martinez before Olivier lifted a finger to defend himself.

As TMZ first reported, as Gabriel deposited Nahla at Halle's house Olivier walked out and said, "We have to talk."

Based on interviewing the principles and witnesses, detectives have concluded Gabriel then pushed Olivier (battery #1) and swung at his face, making contact with his shoulder (battery #2).

Cops say at that point, Olivier responded in self defense with 3 quick punches to the face.

What's more, law enforcement sources tell us they are "concerned" about what they believe are "Gabriel's ongoing anger issues."

As one law enforcement source put it, "It seems he's still having a hard time getting over his break up with Halle."

But here's the good news for Gabriel -- we've learned Halle and Olivier have both told detectives and prosecutors they do not want Gabriel charged with a crime because they do not believe it would be in Nahla's best interests.

Law enforcement sources tell us the case will be set for an informal hearing at the city attorney's office. The likely outcome is that Gabriel will agree to take anger management classes, although the the hearing officer could decide to just drop the entire matter after hearing both sides.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/05/gabriel-aubry-halle-berry-thanksgiving-fight-prosecuted/#ixzz2EDW0CE6e

Well, well, well... For all those intent on calling her crazy, disturbed, etc... Don't let the facts stand in their way of your judgmental asses

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 05 2012 at 9:48pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:49pm
"We have to talk "

Gabriel is a feisty Canadian I see.
He probably got really defensive after that.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

"We have to talk "

Québécois dudes can't fight for shyt. He shouda known he was gonna get his ass stomped on instead of starting something he clearly couldn't finish
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

meh say what you will-Cynthia, Peter, and and her baby daddy have a very great relationship that is cordial and respectful and even friendly.  Since he is a man who is a stepparent, he understands the situation likely more than the women in the thread.  he is just opining like anyone else.

/meh/

While the bolded is true, he is still wrong. Why is Halle to blame? Olivier said something along the lines of "we need to talk" "this has to end" (which sounds like a mature way to handle a disagreement, ya know talking it out) in regards to the squabbling and childishness going on with the custody battle, then Gabe starts swinging. How is that in Halle's control? His "words of wisdom" should've been directed to the violent mothafukka in the scenario...Gabe.

Edited by Babydoll9163 - Dec 05 2012 at 10:28pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:54pm
^they're both her men and ex-men. why did new boyfriend need to greet bd at the door at all? there doesn't need to be any opportunity for him to say "We need to talk." you mean to tell me Halle cannot handle a simple drop off...a drop off they do routinely by herself? ok. he didn't need to address any damn body.

if my baby daddy's current approached me with an aggressive "We need to talk" i would expect him to handle his new bitch. we don't need to talk. fall back. this has nothing to do with you. never will. go away.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:30pm
I imagine there was a lot of prior aggression from Gabriel that had Olivier feeling it was necessary to talk.

I don't think "we need to talk" is aggressive at all, I think it's letting one know an issue is afoot and it needs to be cordially worked out.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:31pm
Give Gab His FREEEE
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

"We have to talk "

I bet you that butthurt and sensitive ego of his was so offended at the thought of his ex's new man even attempting to have a discussion, that his firecracker temper just let loose like fireworks on a road in a ghetto cul de sac.

GET THE WATUH NICCA

That man must have been aggressive to Olivier before or was aggressive about Olivier behind closed doors and Olivier trying to have a discussion just set him off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 55>
  Share Topic