Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 55>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

^a fighter doesn't know how to wrap his own hands after a fight and take care of that? lol..ok.

So you're saying he needed to wrap his hands himself without receiving any medical attention???

I am saying that since he is an experienced boxer he likely has in the past.  I cannot imagine a boxer going to hospital every time after a fight.  I think the hospital visit was more for a photo op 

and i didn't say the word need. he went to the emergency room the first night. i said he probably COULD have.

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 27 2012 at 6:56pm
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:55pm

His hand probably wasn't healing well on its own so during his check-up they bandaged it.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:56pm

^a fighter doesn't know how to wrap his own hands after a fight and take care of that? lol..ok.

So you're saying he needed to wrap his hands himself without receiving any medical attention???

I am saying that since he is an experienced boxer he likely has in the past.  I cannot imagine a boxer going to hospital every time after a fight.  I think the hospital visit was more for a photo op 

How about you take a look at the picture? You're not making any sense. Even professional boxers need medical assistance after a fight
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:57pm

How about you take a look at the picture? You're not making any sense. Even professional boxers need medical assistance after a fight

idk why you're so pressed over my opinion.  did you decide to become the new Star? move on. i certainly am.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:59pm

idk why you're so pressed over my opinion.  did you decide to become the new Star? move on. i certainly am.

idk why you're so pressed with me responding to your opinion with an opinion of my own. Seems like you're the one having trouble handling being confronted with common sense. And besides, I kinda like Star
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:04pm
ooooooooooo
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:58pm

Monster's Brawl not captured on security cams

Hosted by imgur.com

There is no video surveillance footage of the violent Thanksgiving Day showdown between Gabriel Aubry and Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez -- and it's all because of Halle's old stalker.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, when detectives visited Halle's home last year to investigate a scary stalker situation, they advised her to re-position her home security cameras to face the fences surrounding the property ... in order to catch a possible intruder.

Halle obliged ... and the cameras have remained facing the fences ever since ... and could not have captured the front door area of the home where the fight between Halle's past and present men took place.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, detectives have reviewed the available footage -- shot at the time of last week's brawl -- and confirmed the fight went down outside of the cameras' field of vision.

As for Gabriel's claim that Halle could have erased the video -- we're told cops DO NOT believe the security footage was altered in way ... it just plain missed the shot.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/73764667.html#ixzz2DTiv1axh
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:23pm
Oh, so the police told Halle to move the cameras?

Well whadaya know?

ETA: In yo fayyyyyyyyyyce #teamgabe!

Edited by FarraFace - Nov 27 2012 at 8:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:28pm
[QUOTE=Jess]

Monster's Brawl not captured on security cams

Hosted by imgur.com

QUOTE]
Interesting picture. From this angle, you can tell that Olivier's nose has been boxed in a few times, lol. I never noticed that before
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I will never understand jealous exes.

he want that old thang back.

Halle hired a crazy sperm donor........ +

Right. Yall must be forgetting a judge made Gabe go to anger management classes after he assaulted a nanny who was holding his daughter. Sleepy

His ass is aggressive and stepped to the wrong one. Hope he had enough time to pick the rest of his face up off that concrete. F*ck him

yep he's taking money from Halle like a pimp. took her to court to take her money....
if they set him up so.
Halle's paying his fare to France on weekends.....
so Gabe book a flight...
payback.... [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" [

Edited by kaai - Nov 27 2012 at 9:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon