Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i'm not a coon and you're reaching by comparing whiteboy gabe to a lightskinned womanLOL

i've caped for men and woman of all colors and cultural backgrounds. i didn't crusade in this thread either, just stating a different opinion from the majority who where crusading for oliver.

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

look here. i empathize with gabe.he got duped into getting this crazy woman pregnant, under the assumption they'll get married. she lies to gabe and then tells him she wants to move our child halfway across the world to be with some lame frenchman who is going to be spending more time with his daughter than he is.

i bet the reason they fought was because on the way back to the house. nahla told him she didn't like the frenchman or told him the frenchman spanks her. gabe went over there heated ready for whateva.

i don't trust that frenchmen around that little girl. halle is too blind with love to see her daughter doesn't like that man.

Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:41pm
lmfao farra stop it
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:42pm
Farra is killin' me LOL
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

i believe gabe

Of course you do. Gabe is the lightest person involved in this foolywang. I understand your coontastic capping when it's for losing light skinned women, but all this crusading you doin in this thread? For this pallid ass man?

You lookin moist as phuck right now brah.

i'm not a coon and you're reaching by comparing whiteboy gabe to a lightskinned womanLOL

i've caped for men and woman of all colors and cultural backgrounds. i didn't crusade in this thread either, just stating a different opinion from the majority who where crusading for oliver.
i'll be a coon with you my brotha

Beer here's to cooning
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:45pm
thats the face of a Brotha that got mollywhopped, maybe james didnt see that picture at the time of posting
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

lmfao farra stop it

Okay. *ye shrug*
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

man Gabe did NOT get mollywhopped. looking at that pic all i see is a shiner on his eye. all they did was wrestle. i doubt any solid punches got landed tbh.

look here. i empathize with gabe.he got duped into getting this crazy woman pregnant, under the assumption they'll get married. she lies to gabe and then tells him she wants to move our child halfway across the world to be with some lame frenchman who is going to be spending more time with his daughter than he is.

i bet the reason they fought was because on the way back to the house. nahla told him she didn't like the frenchman or told him the frenchman spanks her. gabe went over there heated ready for whateva.

i don't trust that frenchmen around that little girl. halle is too blind with love to see her daughter doesn't like that man.

my post after the above photo was released

this.

for some reason olivers actions around a child went too far. looking at the new photo, gabe was indeed mollywhopped. oliver has anger problems and cannot even respect a fathers wishes in regard to his own seed.

good thing gabe got a restraining order against him. he should file one for nahla as well.

when i made my original post all there was of his injuries was a shiner.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47pm
thats not the face of a man that got mollywhopped,

thats the face of man who got an 'attempted murder' beating
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47pm
they beat that Brotha like 2pac and what his face beat that Brotha in that movie
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:47pm
Okay. *ye shrug*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 55>