Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What I expect?

Chest shots. Blows to the face? Sure

But JP, I've seen boxers come out of brutal matches with less damage to the face than what Gabe has

Alias, if Gabe came at him, then I would expect Olivier to get upset and respond with violence. Everybody got heated and that's the result. I doubt he was thinking restraint at this point in time. And for what it's worth, I do believe that Gabe was verbally provoked. But he needed to respond verbally, not push him. Once he put his hands on him, it was on. Also they are both grown men, so there is no comparison with the Chris/Rihanna episode

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 26 2012 at 9:16pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:15pm

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m817bzcckr1r7qsdw.gif

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I just don't get all the Halle bashing. She didn't do anything wrong

I'm serious. I really don't.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:17pm
I never defended Gabe's actions, just to clarify

I just think there is more to the story than "Gabe pushed Olivier and Olivier had to protect himself"

What I expect?

But JP, I've seen boxers come out of brutal matches with less damage to the face than what Gabe has

Alias, if Gabe came at him, then I would expect Olivier to get upset and respond with violence. Everybody got heated and that's the result. I doubt he was thinking restraint at this point in time. And for what it's worth, I do believe that Gabe was verbally provoked. But he needed to respond verbally, not push him. Once he put his hands on him, it was on
SpunkiBrewsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpunkiBrewsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:18pm
popped a molly, i'm sweatin
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

I don't believe that bs Gabe came up with for a sec. It sounds like some sh*t off a teenage soap opera Confused

Right? So even though the judge tol all y'all yo kid wat'n goina France, Frenchie gon tell you she is and you gon get mad enough to attack him? What kinda sense does that make?

Gabe is either dumb as hell or a really, really bad liar.

Or maybe he's both at the same damn time.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:21pm
I wonder if they were arguing in French
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:22pm

I never defended Gabe's actions, just to clarify

I just think there is more to the story than "Gabe pushed Olivier and Olivier had to protect himself"

What I expect?

Alias, if Gabe came at him, then I would expect Olivier to get upset and respond with violence. Everybody got heated and that's the result. I doubt he was thinking restraint at this point in time. And for what it's worth, I do believe that Gabe was verbally provoked. But he needed to respond verbally, not push him. Once he put his hands on him, it was on

But I also agreed with you on that one. I think Olivier has been goading him all alone, whispering in his ear at the recital and all and probably saying something slick to Gabe when he came to drop off Halle. The thing is,  Gabe had to use some self control at this point and verbally respond if he needed to, but not get physical. Especially that he was on top of the situation, the courts had given him everything he wanted. Why push it? I really think Olivier deliberately goaded him so he could whoop his ass. But Gabe did not need to give him an excuse to do so by pushing him. The minute he did that, it was over, especially that he was at Halle's house when the whole thing happened
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Of course they were. The article even says so. Even at the recital, when Olivier was whispering in Gabe's ear. I just can imagine the convo, lol
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:26pm
I'm guessing you haven't read the original article have you? LOL

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:27pm

I'm guessing you haven't read the original article have you? LOL

I aint got time for dat!
Lemme go read.Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs