Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Halle baby daddy arrested for fighting her fiance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 55>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL, I'm still *team Olivier*, though. Gabriel is getting how many thousand dollars a month and 50/50 visitation? Tough luck if he couldn't control himself and ignore the bait. Everything was going is way, all he had to do is keep was together. I'm sure Olivier goated him but Gabriel seems to have a temper himself (episode with the nanny) and tried to handle more than he could chew. Dude was winning and now he may have fucced it up. I don't feel for him at all. He sounds like a leech. I don't blame Halle one bit for wanting to go on with her life

But hasn't she moved on with her life? I mean, they're not together and she has a new man. What more moving on does he need to do? She can't pretend he doesn't exist they have a child together.

Please. Dude is being paid thousands of dollars a month to give nahla the same standard of living she is accustomed to. He can hope on that plane easily with that kind of cash. Secondly, he's a model. Paris is the perfect place for him. I'm sure he's over there and elsewhere in the world constantly for his career. Thirdly, I would be pissed if some leech who made a baby with me to get paid were restricting my movements and preventing me from living where I want to with my husband to be. He agreed to make a baby with her, all the while knowing she was older than him. Then he decides that she's too old and he wants to break it off, gets paid a crazy monthly fee even though THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED and STILL forces her to restrict her movements. As far as I'm concerned, he used her for the G's, so fucc him. I wouldn't be surprised if he did call a "Brotha Man", with his québécois ass
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:04pm
Yea, those marks are not from a "fight"

That was a complete and utter 'unfair' beating

Reminds me of what Chris Brown did to Rihanna Stern Smile
Not self-defense. More like a crime of passion
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:05pm
GRAPHIC:

Damn.  Homie
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07pm
................at that pic he looks terrible
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07pm
that does look like a crime of passion. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Yea, those marks are not from a "fight"

That was a complete and utter 'unfair' beating

Reminds me of what Chris Brown did to Rihanna Stern Smile
Not self-defense. More like a crime of passion

Two men fighting. What do you expect? I'm sure Olivier was more than happy to administer that beatdown, but don't try and get buck with someone who comes from a line of boxers...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:08pm
I just don't get all the Halle bashing. She didn't do anything wrong
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:09pm
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma2cfrqdar1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Hol up hol up lemme catch my breath

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf4px5B5ru1qdoqza.gif
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:09pm
What I expect?

Chest shots. Blows to the face? Sure

But JP, I've seen boxers come out of brutal matches with less damage to the face than what Gabe has
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:11pm
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m817bzcckr1r7qsdw.gif

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I just don't get all the Halle bashing. She didn't do anything wrong
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair