Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haitian woman loses her marbles @ a funeral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 2:25pm
It's a funeral so I am just going to say people grieve differently. Maybe the loss was just tormenting her & she is acting in a way that may not be viewed as sane... 
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:05pm
Can we get an interpretation Haitian BHMers?
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, this is why I avoid church and funeral services in certain parts of Miami whenever I'm home.

Ppl always cutting up like this, but folks wanna look at ME crazy cuz I'm laughing.
Lmao this is the truth. People picking up the body and shaking the body while yelling and crying, others trying to dive in the graveDead I've even seen closed-casket viewings and services where people try to open the casket. Even the men act a mess down here esp the hood mofos. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:12pm
Maybe she was letting it out and saying her goodbyes. Some people do act a mess for attention at funerals. I've seen inStern Smile

Edited by 305bgirl - Nov 25 2012 at 3:13pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Man, this is why I avoid church and funeral services in certain parts of Miami whenever I'm home.

Ppl always cutting up like this, but folks wanna look at ME crazy cuz I'm laughing.
Lmao this is the truth. People picking up the body and shaking the body while yelling and crying, others trying to dive in the graveDead I've even seen closed-casket viewings and services where people try to open the casket. Even the men act a mess down here esp the hood mofos. 

lmfao
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

im sorry but LOL
omg
 it's ok, mrshairdo, we'll low key LOL together LOL
She was definitely grieving, though, She's talking about "didn't I just call you" and "I can't stand it". It is sad but it is laughter inducing at the same time. Notice everybody kept their composure

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 25 2012 at 4:14pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Yes, neighbor killed me trying to jump in her brother's grave talkin bout, "Take me with you!"

Wouldn't have been so bad if she was genuinely moved, but when he got shot she said he deserved it . Some people just be putting on for the masses.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:30pm
I've been to several haitian funerals and this is nothing new. Notice how everyone kept their composure? They're all used to it. Homeboy just got up and was like "let me get her before her panties start showing" 

Edited by IslandSuga - Nov 25 2012 at 4:32pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I've been to several haitian funerals and this is nothing new. Notice how everyone kept their composure? They're all used to it. Homeboy just got up and was like "let me get her before her panties start showing" 

Wow. I've never been to a single funeral like that. I only see that kind of thing on BHM... I guess I don't know anyone that country
2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:07pm
Yep this is common.. Sometimes I think its for show..  When my dad passed away, Some family members (whom my dad or I werent even close to like thatErmm )were jumping up and down, rolling on the floor, basically doing all  of that extra stuff shown in the video..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style