Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Styling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hairstyles that stand up to sweat?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mylovelyfate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylovelyfate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyles that stand up to sweat?
    Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:55pm
Hi guys.

I'm really new to having 'natural' hair. I haven't relaxed it in years and I've been wearing it in braids with extensions for at least 4/5 years. My hair's now a little bit passed shoulder length if straightened and completely natural. I've never had my hair this natural EVER and I'm struggling with it a little bit. 

It's only been out of its braids for a week now, and I've been bantuing it every day because that's the only style that I'm really in love with now. It's kind of time consuming, but that's a whole nother subject. 

This friday I went out and danced my little ass off.  My hair looked great at the start of the night, but slowly it transformed back into its fro. it didn't look too good at all, but luckily I was having such a great time that I honestly didn't care. This Saturday I decided to try a twist out which I honestly didn't like, but, same ol story (like I knew it would be). It was an absolute MESS by the end of the night. I really love going out with my friends but my hair's making me feel insecure and I've been thinking about how EASY it was to have braids. Is there a cute hairstyle that I can do that will look the same if sweat gets to it? I don't really like my hair in its 'just washed', TWA state. Just a preference, honestly.

Sponsored Links

vanessacohen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessacohen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 9:22am
Did you ever try wearing a Soft Wide Head wrap? It can be worn in lots of ways and it holds your hair in place keeping it exactly where and how you want it. Also, make sure to get a cotton one so that it'll allow your hair to breath especially in these hot summer days. I've got myself a couple already and all I have to say is that I'm glad I found them! 
I got mine at here - www.headsuphairwear.com check it out, you'll love it!

Edited by vanessacohen - Jun 12 2014 at 9:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style