Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hairlivery.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:30am

Don’t blame this conundrum on the consumer. The overall lack of successful Black owned business is not because other Black’s will not patronize or support these businesses. It is because often times, black owned businesses don’t believe that their customer base deserves the same accessibility, competitive pricing, care, attention to detail, marketing, service, etc., as their counterparts usually offer. It’s like we are supposed to patronize your businesses, no matter how poorly ran or subpar your products are, simply because you are black owned. I’m sorry but I work too hard for my duckets, gouda, feta, coins (use a synonym of your choice) to spend them with anyone undeserving. Earn my business. Don’t expect it to be given. That being said, I love supporting black owned businesses and frequently do when warranted.

You did try to mislead the members of this forum, you did not pay for legitimate advertising, and you did insult the members of this forum several times with snide remarks. So, you have shown your lack of professionalism that will likely translate into poor customer service during business transactions. Hairlivery? I’ll pass.

And as to your shade tree you planted up in here, while I’m not a billionaire, I did pass the California bar exam on my first try and I do own an independent law school tutoring and bar exam study consulting business. I have been able to successfully partner with ABA accredited law schools across the country because I am a consummate professional and provide superior services.   Grab a pen, a sheet of paper, and take note.

Edited by LaTreMagnifique - Jan 16 2014 at 11:32am
Sponsored Links

daniakemi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote daniakemi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:01pm

So irronically I'm on here browsing the forums and see y'all talking about Hairlivery. I just heard about this company a few weeks ago from a friend who purchased some hair. I found nothing but good reviews(yelp) so I gave them a call and I will say this, they were the most professional, helpful, and responsive hair company I have dealt with. I didn't sense that "snotty-fake, let me just tell you some lies to get you to buy my hair" attitude. They are a hair delivery service and they offered to bring the hair to me so I can feel/touch/smell all that and I don't even have to buy it if I dont like it.

Okay, so this is my personal opinion. I haven't made my purchase yet but if there is one place that I'd like to give my service to, it'd be them. Sorry not sorry Im tired of giving my money to these asians and indians and taking leap of faiths buying on alibaba. Screw that!
 I'm still searching and exploring my options here in the LA area but I just thought I'd share. I didn't feel like they were trying to advertise or mislead anyone. They're a legitimate company, I don't feel that they should be bashed.

IJSCry
Hairlivery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:03pm
Please e-mail the name of your practice to info@hairlivery.com. Please include your rates. Thank you for your comments. Do you handle intellectual property? If so we would be interested in your service.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:42pm
Sleepy
Member status must be of a junior level or higher in order to buy or sell goods .

BHM, its affiliates, parent company, and partners do not provide any warranties whether implied or not, to any product being sold by any member. We strongly recommend you purchase products from one of our many advertisers. If you are a company and wish to sell your products to our Members, please send an email to advertising@blackhairmedia.com.   

Again, we highly recommend that you use extreme caution when purchasing a product from a person via the Internet. Please note, BHM reserves the right to remove any topic we feel is outside the scope of this section or a violation of our rules, without warning. 
To Summarize:
  • Topics can only be created by Junior Members and Above.
  • The Market Place is for the Buy / Sell / Exchange of Used or Previously Owned Products.
  • Products Being sold by an established company will be removed. As will those of members attempting to create businesses using the forum as a platform.
  • Listing of Multiple Products will be removed.
  • Products listed using Advertising Propaganda (Sale, 50%off, etc.) will be removed.
  • All sale discussions are limited to the "For Sale" section.  All "for sale" threads found in the open forum will be removed.

BHM shall not be held liable for any transactions taking place between members, so let the buyer beware. We encourage you to use extreme caution when purchasing items from individuals on the internet.

We would like to thank all of you for your patience and cooperation.

BHM

Edited by india100 - Jan 16 2014 at 12:43pm
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:18pm
Thumbs Up  India.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by daniakemi daniakemi wrote:

So irronically I'm on here browsing the forums and see y'all talking about Hairlivery. I just heard about this company a few weeks ago from a friend who purchased some hair. I found nothing but good reviews(yelp) so I gave them a call and I will say this, they were the most professional, helpful, and responsive hair company I have dealt with. I didn't sense that "snotty-fake, let me just tell you some lies to get you to buy my hair" attitude. They are a hair delivery service and they offered to bring the hair to me so I can feel/touch/smell all that and I don't even have to buy it if I dont like it.

Okay, so this is my personal opinion. I haven't made my purchase yet but if there is one place that I'd like to give my service to, it'd be them. Sorry not sorry Im tired of giving my money to these asians and indians and taking leap of faiths buying on alibaba. Screw that!
 I'm still searching and exploring my options here in the LA area but I just thought I'd share. I didn't feel like they were trying to advertise or mislead anyone. They're a legitimate company, I don't feel that they should be bashed.

IJSCry
You need more people.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by daniakemi daniakemi wrote:

IJSCry
Girl bye....How do you know they are legitimate company if you didn't buy the hair yet?? Call us when you bought the hair, used and abused the hair, passed the date of no refunds or returns and have pics of reciepts and packaging.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:39pm
@ Dania, Hair livery did not come to spark conversation let us call it what it is, free advertising. When I first posted in the thread I was clearly joking. They are the ones that got all personal, telling me I am not Tamar and where is my blog when never once in my life have I pretended to have any interest in the hair game other than  to wear it and tell a few ladies if needed that the edge control is not controlling if they ask. 

Just because they bought a few kilos of hair from Alibaba and put gas in their Toyota Camry and want to run around LA delivering Brazilian Body wave that is their business not mine. Fckus are not given by Grace, that is also why I did not bother to respond when they "went hard" on me, not even worth the keystrokes.

There was nothing professional ever about their first impression on here and you trying to cape for them after the ignorance they displayed makes you slightly amusing too.

Carry on...
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by LaTreMagnifique LaTreMagnifique wrote:

Don’t blame this conundrum on the consumer. The overall lack of successful Black owned business is not because other Black’s will not patronize or support these businesses. It is because often times, black owned businesses don’t believe that their customer base deserves the same accessibility, competitive pricing, care, attention to detail, marketing, service, etc., as their counterparts usually offer. It’s like we are supposed to patronize your businesses, no matter how poorly ran or subpar your products are, simply because you are black owned. I’m sorry but I work too hard for my duckets, gouda, feta, coins (use a synonym of your choice) to spend them with anyone undeserving. Earn my business. Don’t expect it to be given. That being said, I love supporting black owned businesses and frequently do when warranted.

You did try to mislead the members of this forum, you did not pay for legitimate advertising, and you did insult the members of this forum several times with snide remarks. So, you have shown your lack of professionalism that will likely translate into poor customer service during business transactions. Hairlivery? I’ll pass.

And as to your shade tree you planted up in here, while I’m not a billionaire, I did pass the California bar exam on my first try and I do own an independent law school tutoring and bar exam study consulting business. I have been able to successfully partner with ABA accredited law schools across the country because I am a consummate professional and provide superior services.   Grab a pen, a sheet of paper, and take note.

Thanked!! Even though your small font killed my eyes.Geek
Hairlivery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:50pm
We thank you all for your comments. We have the information we need and the rules. Please stop all of the negative comments. We are not promoting or engaging in that.....

Hairlivery.com
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic