Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairlivery.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hairlivery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairlivery.com
    Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:55pm
Has anyone tried Hairlivery.com?Wink
Sponsored Links

prettycitygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote prettycitygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:12pm
Smh.... so the company you asked about is the same as your username. ... it doesn't work like that hun...this failed attempt looks bad on your part
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by prettycitygirl prettycitygirl wrote:

Smh.... so the company you asked about is the same as your username. ... it doesn't work like that hun...this failed attempt looks bad on your part

Bwaaaaaha!

Get it Pretty!!

Edited by ragincajin - Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:03pm
Have you???? 
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Have you???? 

Hahahahaha!
Grace, you know we'll never hear from Livery again!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:22pm
It's all good ladies. Our goal is not to mislead but rather get the conversation going, no be mean. We thought convos on here so we decided to not only participate but rather create dialog. We see the same ghetto marketing and Instagram "sizzle sales" everyday. We are 100% black owned and operated hair company with a customer service focus like no other. We are MBA's and professional stylist trying to raise the bar. We love you and
appreciate your for feedback. We love our customers enough to giveaway free hair every month randomly and donate lbs. of hair to the locks of love every month. Check us out if you are ever in LA(Los Angeles). Thank you for your feedback invaluable.

Hairlivery.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairlivery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:43pm
We are learning to become experts in criticism and should use that energy to build a network of minority suppliers and distributors in hair and accesories. When you purchase in bulk you develop a competitive advantage which can lead to us owning our own businesses again. This a billion dollar business, however their are NO billionaires on this feed. Why? because we are trying to roast and be cute as opposed to seeing the opportunity. How about we get smart and get away from the Jim Crow mentality. Let's own and sell something besides our opinion because that is not paying much....Wink

Edited by Hairlivery - Jan 14 2014 at 11:44pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Hairlivery Hairlivery wrote:

It's all good ladies. Our goal is not to mislead but rather get the conversation going, no be mean. We thought convos on here so we decided to not only participate but rather create dialog. We see the same ghetto marketing and Instagram "sizzle sales" everyday. We are 100% black owned and operated hair company with a customer service focus like no other. We are MBA's and professional stylist trying to raise the bar. We love you and
appreciate your for feedback. We love our customers enough to giveaway free hair every month randomly and donate lbs. of hair to the locks of love every month. Check us out if you are ever in LA(Los Angeles). Thank you for your feedback invaluable.

Hairlivery.com

I will state this in a shade free way, this is the issue I have with your post and others like yours. If we are going to go the route of "I am trying to spark conversation" not mislead then lets us go with that BUT let us call it for what it is "free advertisement" Wink. Not all of us are falling for the Instascam "sizzle sales" I have never ordered any hair from a picture site nor will I ever. I also try and warn others about something looking to good to be true. Why would I order hair from a company who does not care enough about their brand to set up a website? 

Then when the business in question post these threads in the Newbie section it looks even more suspect because it seems like you are trying to pull the wool over on newbies and that is disgusting to me. 

Not everyone is trying to start a hair company, but I am also not going to pay more for hair that you posted on Instagram/FB to sell to me with the Aliexpress bands still on the hair at the marked up price because you are a "black owned" company under the guise of support a brotha theory. ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:39am
Originally posted by Hairlivery Hairlivery wrote:

We are learning to become experts in criticism and should use that energy to build a network of minority suppliers and distributors in hair and accesories. When you purchase in bulk you develop a competitive advantage which can lead to us owning our own businesses again. This a billion dollar business, however their are NO billionaires on this feed. Why? because we are trying to roast and be cute as opposed to seeing the opportunity. How about we get smart and get away from the Jim Crow mentality. Let's own and sell something besides our opinion because that is not paying much....Wink

How about you pay the owner of this website for a advertisement since Hairlivery is promoting owning instead of letting the man hold us down Embarrassed.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:30am

LOL byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OP

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System