FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hairfinity thinned her hair out??

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairfinity thinned her hair out??
    Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:12pm
I just saw this, and I thought I'd share it with the ladies over here.
Just make sure you are monitoring your hair if you're taking any sort of vitamins/supplements
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:33pm
I honestly do not believe that vitamins will make your hair thin. If that were the case, eating more vitamin rich foods would make the hair thin.  
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 4:32pm
I'm not sure how I feel, as this is just one woman's experience, but it is possible to have overload depending on one's diet.
I don't use hairfinity, but I do use other hair vitamins and I will continue to do so being that my diet isn't the best (I don't eat enough vegetables/fruit/high protein foods)
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 11:35pm
yeah I saw that and thought the same thing... And most vitamins are water soluble so you just pee them out if your body doesn't need it. Idk tho. I've been consistent with vitamins for like the past 3 years. Yes her hair did thin out but she needs to looking into styling techniques etc before just blaming vitamins
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:04am
It must be the high amount of Vitamin A. High amounts of Vitamin A can actually lead to hair fall/hair thinning.
francisB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francisB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:18pm
I don't think vitamins can make your hair thin. Actually, we take vitamins to have healthy body as well as healthy hair.
BunnieHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnieHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 5:53pm
Video will not play for me
ladyduzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyduzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:13pm
Hairfinity did not work for me at all. Even though I took the garlic suppliments, I didnt see growth.
blackandfearless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackandfearless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 4:17am
that's the problem with these "magic" pills--everyone is not the same, so I definitely believe her. I also had a bad experience with hairfinity.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:31pm
Once celebrities start endorsing stuff..you know to stay away. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic