Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairextensionaires

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 8:13pm
AMEN! My experience too, wish I has seen this first, matting and shed like a rabid dog, I think for what she charges her hair is disgusting, she knows very little about hair and a lot about selling the rubbish she stocks.
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:12am
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

The fact she's selling virgin African hair was enough for me to close the tab in my browser, lol.

DeadDeadDeadDead
alexjade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexjade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:13am
educate your self before you start talking crap! most of you wouldn't even no what virgin hair is even if it slapped u in the face. you guys think ali express hair is the ish. well let me tell u guys its all proccessed crap. hairextensionaires is one of a kind that sells REAL hair bare haters because you dnt like the prices get a better job or just stick to your rubbish ali express or hair shop crap.
alexjade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alexjade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 11:20am
you people really dnt have a bloody clue. its soo sad. and fyi that girl in the pic with the bangs was me. I didn't buy it the owner wanted to show what it would look like. had microrings in at the time so yeah dummy the texture wouldn't have been right. clueless people!!!! educate yourself first or even talk to the owner before you start talking out of your arse.. n ur seriously trying to tell me u can get virgin afro hair?? FOOL of course you can educate yourself then talk! 
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 12:29pm
WOW! Ok....off I go to educate myself....
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:16pm
Don't get hype, I thanked you by accident...

Edited by miiszjanae - Nov 24 2013 at 3:16pm
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:35pm
Wow...what the?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:12pm
Ms Alexjade...this thread is from ammmm 2012...yeah a year ago. Nothing to get hyped over.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic