Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HairEverywhere Skepticism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DandyLeShae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DandyLeShae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HairEverywhere Skepticism
    Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 4:54pm
Hey guys! So Haireverywhere is a new company that I've come across on IG. I've noticed that whenever they get bad comments, they delete the comment and/or block the person. The prices are cheap, and for every person saying something bad about the company, there are 5 people saying that it's awesome. Has anyone ever purchased hair from this company? If so, how'd it go for you??
Sponsored Links

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:11pm
do not purchase hair from intagram or any other social networking site save yourself the trouble 
DandyLeShae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DandyLeShae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:13pm
Even if they have a website? And an app? You don't purchase directly from IG, she justs posts pictures of her product there for advertising I guess.
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

do not purchase hair from intagram or any other social networking site save yourself the trouble 

exactly what solena said even if they have a website some pictures maybe fake, I would try somebody that's been around for a long time, that's known to have good quality good customer service ect! find somebody that you really trust and that you did a whole bunch of research on! good luck
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:36pm
Runnnnnn..
There are like 3 hate pages for them that follow me
(now you know its real when they follow you)
  • Hairnowhere
  • haireveywheremyass
  • Fuc*hairehaireveywhere
apparently she says her name is Lisa but BBB has her listed as Janell clark

*(you should look into the IG pages above & their  BBB complaint page)*

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Sep 14 2013 at 4:01am
Loveeetweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveeetweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:57am
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

Runnnnnn..
There are like 3 hate pages for them that follow me
(now you know its real when they follow you)
  • <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Hairnowhere</span>
  • <span style="line-height: 1.4;">haireveywheremyass</span>
  • <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Fuc*hairehaireveywhere</span>
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">apparently she says her name is Lisa but BBB has her listed as Janell clark
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">
<div style="text-align: center;"><b style="line-height: 1.4;">you should look into the IG pages above & their  BBB complaint page

LOL dang that's deep...

Edited by Loveeetweet - Sep 14 2013 at 1:58am
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 5:17am
Never purchase hair off of instagram
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:05am
I'm looking at the IG pages now....wow lol
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:54pm

If you look at their IG comments you can see how the owner replies when the customer asks about an order but the original comment from the customer is not there...lisa believes that IG is not a place to communicate about your order lol...these "AV's" be on one Dead

Camiweaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camiweaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:13pm
can anyone recommend me vendors through private messages, so i can purchase good indian or remy human hair, virgin and unprocessed?
I make hand tied wefts so i don't mind about the shedding and i don't need hair with curls, that's why i want natural textures without processes.
Pretty please!
Soon I'll travel to India, well a year from now, and check out real companies there.
But for now i'm clueless....All i know is brazilian and argentinan hair, but it's too expensive.
Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style