Extensions Plus

Hairaddict Online

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairaddict Online
    Posted: Oct 31 2018 at 3:12pm
Has anyone ordered from hair addict lately. I just got a shipment in and had it installed last Thursday and it’s been horrible. When I did the was befor i installed it, it felt rough and tangled a little bit. Had it installed last Thursday and it started tangling that Friday. I washed it last night because it started to tangle to much, but the was just made it worse. It to me an hour to was my hair because it kept locking up. Today it’s just tangling so bad. I emailed the support but haven’t heard anything back. I was wondering if I just got a bad batch or has the hair gone to poo. Oh by the way I ordered the Cambodian wave from hairaddict, because Josh hair has gone down hill. But at this point I’d rather go back to Josh with his thining bundles and get no tangles as opposed to having a birds nest on my head by Sunday
Sponsored Links

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2018 at 6:47am
Ive had mixed views on the Cambodian hair in the past! Although the hair may be virign ,it doesnt mean that its cuticled aligned! These vendors are resorting to all kinds of tricks when they may not be able to keep up with the demand for quality virign cuticled aligned hair! Many are selling regular virign NON REMY hair and passing it off ,just like in the Beauty supply stores! To the naked eye it looks good but you wont be able to tell, until you actually wear it.That's when the truth comes out. When I try a new vendor,I always go to youtube and search for all of the reviews on a particular vendor that I can find and I read each praise and complaint,then I make my decision to whether Ill take a chance or not. The virign hair game can be a crap shoot! Most of the times,Ive won,but there are times,when Ive lost as well. The upside is,if Im going to take a chance,Id rather it be at a wholesale price and not a marked up retail price

Edited by marie67 - Nov 02 2018 at 6:59am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2018 at 7:16am
I actually thought that last night about it not being cuticle aligned. Because I was trying to put in to words how it felt when I would wash it or run my fingers through it, and it came to me... it felt like the bulbs of cuticles.

I only paid 65 for the hair so far, because her website offers some program called afterpay, which lets you split the cost into four payments... she will not get the rest of the money until this is rectified. I had the card canceled. I’m not paying 290.00 for hair I can only wear for 1 week. If this issue is rectified and she’s able to get me what I paid for then I pay the rest of what I owe. So far I’ll consider this as a sample... and not a good one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2018 at 5:03am
I have been able to get the situation rectified. She offered me a store credit or to switch out the bundles. She was super easy to work with, which was great. I toke heed of what Marie said and decided to take the store credit. I place my order for the Indian wavy since it had the most reviews. I will make my after pay payment tonight.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2018 at 2:57am
I'm glad you were able to work it out!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic