Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
Poll Question: Which is a better Hair Vendor?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Hair Venderos

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_longlivemegan_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _longlivemegan_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Venderos
    Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 9:38pm
Hey, I'm new to this hair empire. I would like to know if anyone has any great suggestions on hair vendors? And can i find them on AliExpress.com? I want hair that can last for a good while and has minimal shedding and/or tangling. Thank You!!Big smile
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:30am
Well when being new to the empire you have to research. Its many threads on here that has information on go to aliexpress vendors... Youtube as well (but beware of some guru's since their judgement can be swayed because hair is free... and one thing about aliexpress its a hit or miss... so doing research can help
Mizsabrinah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizsabrinah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:46am
Hello all, my coworker brought some hair from Ali express and it was great for a one time wear. I purchased hair from w agmans and it was hood although it did shed the first install. After that it was good to go.
Mizsabrinah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizsabrinah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 12:06pm
Hey all, I'm in a nightmare with JACEbeauty . Don't do it. I purchased my hair from them on 3-11-2014 I received my hair on 6-10-2014 only after I made a comment on instagram regarding the nightmare that they were putting me through. I was just about begging them to send my purchase or send my money back. Anyway I get the hair and its shedding tangled and not at all what I ordered. This hair looks like and feels like It could have been purchased at your local beauty supply store. Then with the purchase they send you a CongratulatiOns letter that tells you to get the texture ths that you ordered and waited 3 monthst you need to wash the hair with Giovanni 50 /50. Because the hair may appear more siliker than what's ordered. No I should get a full refund. I didnt order a siliker hair and shouldn't have to complete the process by purchasing a shampoo to complete a process that jace says takes them 6-8weeks the takes them 12 weeks. Well nowv to fight for a refund. Soooooooooo disappointed. Don't do JACE. They updated me until it was time to receive my hair the upds test stopped. After several back and forth emails they telephoned me through what's app. Its . An app that's like voice mail. You Don't have to call or text the person.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic