Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

hair treatment

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
mairame27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mairame27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair treatment
    Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 4:30am
Hello ! I am an african girl ( not famous at english sorry Sleepy ) and i have problems to make my hair growth . When i was child my heir was long and very beautiful but using relaxing make my hair break . this 3 last months i lost too money to change this situation ( more 1,000$) . I use product like coconut oil , argan oil , olive oil and others , i know my texture change but not growth for my hair. Please help me to make my hair growth !!! I leave in France i think i don't have access for some products but i will try your solutions .Smile
Sponsored Links

relaxysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 1:55am
Try mustard oil. It really helps to grow hair faster.
mairame27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mairame27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:29am
thank you i will try to buy it Smile
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:10pm
Do you still relax your hair or do you plan to leave it in your natural texture.  First off I would definitely focus on deep conditioning more often and doing more wet sets like using a hooded dryer and magnetic rollers or wraps.  Also sleeping in silk or satin scarves will help retain moisture.  Please share your hair routine.
mairame27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mairame27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 6:35pm
It's true i used lot of relax but since tree months i stop it . thank you for solutions because i wanted to be totaly naturel tht is why i use just fruits and oil i hope it will help me have the longer i lost. thank you.Smile
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 2:08pm
Also look into doing the LOC method or LCO method.  Basically you mist your hair with a Liquid, usually water or something that is water based, then you apply the oil to your hair and then you seal it with a cream based product.  There are youtube tutorials that explains it better. You do this at night to get the best benefit.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 4:49pm
don't forget diet/exercise (walking is the easiest thing to do) to get the circulation going throughout your system. If they have some cheap hair vitamins over there - that would be great!

Hair growth starts from the inside out. One thing will help your grow and stay healthy?  Water.  Drink plenty of it.  It's good for you and will  keep your hair/scalp and skin hydrated.

Welcome to BHM, mairame!

I'm sure there are others that might be able to chime in.  You'll have to be patient and try a few things before you find what works for you.

Smile
srowell3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srowell3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 6:38pm
I think doing things like using less heat on the hair, A lot of heat can be bad for the hair and cause some breakage. Doing protective styles and low manipulation to the hair, like braid outs and/or twist outs and buns. Also stretching relaxers are good too. Making sure you are keeping the scalp clean. Deep conditioning the hair. Protecting the ends of your hair. Making sure you hair is not dry and it is staying moisturized. Scalp massages are also known to promote hair growth.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic