Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Transplants

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
new2dagame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2dagame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Transplants
    Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 5:09pm
I am considering this procedure for soem thin spots in my hairline.  Has anbody done it? Know someone that has, or just has  some insight?  These pics are what sparked my interest

Sponsored Links

lovlyautum19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovlyautum19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 6:17pm
Seems to be lots of black people in the photos that are getting this, wondering if the hair falls out. 
SatinBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatinBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2010 at 7:26pm
Have a really good friend who did this a little over a year ago and hers looks good.  It filled in nicely and it looks so natural as if she never had any baldness at all.

I would definitely do it if I had the need to.  Hers if very successful and she has not lost any hair at all.
new2dagame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new2dagame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 3:03pm
I am so ready to do this.... I have an appointment witht the dermatoligist next month.  Was your friends hairline really bad? Any feedback about the procedure or the post op?
sumitahuja312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumitahuja312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2015 at 4:32am
Originally posted by new2dagame new2dagame wrote:

I am considering this procedure for soem thin spots in my hairline.  Has anbody done it? Know someone that has, or just has  some insight?  These pics are what sparked my interest

https://akclinics.org - Best Hair Transplant Center in Ludhiana | Delhi | India

I don't understand why people worry about so much for hair transplant surgery. My two friends had gone through this surgery and successful results they got yes one of them get his result bit late but eventually both surgeries are successful and now have good hair. 
People should not worry about the hair transplant surgery yes you should know about the surgeon more. The surgeon should be experienced and choose only the best clinic for your surgery. To find the best you can find their reviews online or testimonial of the clinics websites. The best to way you can contact the old patients of the clinic and know how their result and work.
Lastly I will say only there is no any harm to consider this procedure as it is safe and best treatment to https://akclinics.org/hair-loss-treatment-men-women/ - treat your hair spot or the kind of Alopecia you have.

Edited by sumitahuja312 - Oct 17 2015 at 4:36am
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2016 at 1:51pm
I keep recommending www.realself.com and look up hair transplants..you will be surprised..
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic