Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hair Thermalizer

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
sheda101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheda101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Thermalizer
    Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 2:29pm
Has anyone used Ray Walters hair thermailizer? I just came across it by recommendation and want some real life input on what people think about the product.
Sponsored Links

HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2011 at 9:21am

I've seen this too but the creator doesn't give much ingredient info. I'm wondering if it a keratin treatment or a "natural relaxer."

Rina88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rina88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 10:23pm
I just came across looking for natural hair presses on youtube. There's basically no information on what it IS.
sheda101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheda101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 6:50am
My sister bought it and used it on both our hair and it does exactly what they say it does. I was using it b/c I hadnt decided if iwas just stretching my relaxer or transitioning & it worked amazingly!! She applied it to my new growth,I have 4c hair, and after blow drying and flat ironing u woulda thought I got a touch up! They say it should stay str8 if u wet it unless u use they special shampoo then it would go back to natural texture but I found that with my hair when I wet it it did revert back which was fine. I am deeply considering growing out my relaxer with this product so I can have more versatility with styling goin natural one day and str8 the next if I wanted. Ive had 3 treatments so far and my hair reacts better with each one. I like the fact that with this product I have way less strinkage with my natural hair yet I still have my same texture.

I hope im being as informative as yall need. Feel free to ask me questions
HairIam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairIam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 10:50am

Could you post the ingredients? I'm interested but it just seems like it's a good pressing cream or a keratin treatment.

beeyellow8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeyellow8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 12:10pm
can u tell me if you got the whole kit or just the straightening cream and how you use it
sheda101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheda101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 1:22pm
my sister could tell you best but i'll tell you what i know. i know she got the whole kit. i think she caught a deal and got it for like $100. when she put it in she followed the process, and i forget the order and names of the productrs for each step but any ways she did each step by applying and adding heat and washing ect. then she applied the products for styling/blow drying and stuff and when she flat ironed my hair it looked like i had a fresh relaxer.

i think the first and second application i felt like it wore off quick but that might have only been because my ends were relaxed so compared to my ends my roots were unbearably thick but now its been a while atleast 2 months since my last application and since there is so much new growth its a whole lot better. i havent felt the need to do another application because i've been protective styling and i have almost as much natural hair as relaxed hair. the relaxed ends are usually hidden in my bun.

maybe i'll ask her to give me another "touch up" and take pics of before and afters so you can see that my natural hair is that 4z as everyone likes to say super kinky hair and how it can got to straight so easily.

hope i answered your question lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply