BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair Talk..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 929394

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carriedaway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carriedaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 4:06pm
True, Ive had several top notches tell me that. Im just trying to find a reasonable vendor,, AHHHHHHHHhhh -pulling my own hairs out. Dead
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:59am
If you get 3 good bundles for a install nowadays you doing good Cry
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:08am
@KanyasHoney. I must apologize. I am just now seeing your reply.

Sounds like that may work out to me. I have found maybe two IV’s: AL K and another.

AL K does not take PP or Ali Express Escrow.

He has so many companies listed under his website; I do not know who will respond to me. I saw a bad review somewhere a while back, a bait n switch (Can't locate it) that could have been an imposter posing to be him or them…lol. I have no idea. I do know I have researched him and he is supposed to be the virgin Indian "hair guru" of India. 

This other company contacted me via Trade India. I googled them and found a post here on BHM. Therefore, I reached out to them. They do take PayPal and the hair looks pretty good, however the one post that I found here on BHM the OP did say that she only spoke with them via email and had not ordered yet.

I have a few more that I have researched on over the last 15 months, however out of those these were the best in my opinion. (As far, as risk)

What are your thoughts?

AL K

Cons: Minimum order is 2 kilo’s. That is his sample order from what I read. I could be wrong.

Pros: He is a more well-known IV.

S Company

Cons: No reviews, not well known that I have seen.

Pros: They take Pay Pal and they are willing to take any amount on Min order.

S Company

Wholesale price list of AAAAA Grade Virgin Indian human hair extensions –Straight/body waves/deep waves/Ocean waves/Indian curly/Molado Curls.  1 kgs ie 10 packs or more....

Cost per pack

10 inch 32$

12 inch 38$

14 inch 44$

16 inch 47$

18 inch 49$

20 inch 52$

22 inch 55$

24 inch 58$

26 inch 60$

28 inch 72$

30 inch 75$

Further we will give you flat percentage discount if you order 20 packs or more…

If you want to buy less than 10 packs the following prices are applicable

Cost per pack

10 inch 36$

12 inch 40$

14 inch 48$

16 inch 50$

18 inch 54$

20 inch 59$

22 inch 62$

24 inch 65$

26 inch 70$

28 inch 79$

30 inch 89$

Shipping rates are as follows

Less than 4 packs ==48$

Less than 7 packs ==60$

Less than 10 packs ==70$

Less than 15 packs ==104$

Less than 20 packs ==118$

Paypal fees is 4.99% of total cost.

S Company Hair

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 11 2014 at 12:18am
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:08am
Update April/11/2014  SMH Angry
He has emailed me again, he wants me to become his latest sucker.
He is not Indian, even though he is in India.
I forgot what I had read on him and then I searched for an update and found:  http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanjeev-Katoch-Global-hair-market/nationwide/Sanjeev-Katoch-Global-hair-market-wwwindianremihairextensionscom-wwwhairstyleexports-1133455

He is also using the name:  Global hair market.

NAME :Mr. Sanjeev Katoch
COMPANY :Vogue Mart, 
PHONE :91-161-4637055
MOBILE :+919915068055
FAX :91-161-4636055
CITY :Ludhiana
STATE :Punjab
IP/Country : 122.173.24.9/32/India
Paypal id =  mailto:goldsksk@gmail.com - goldsksk@gmail.com

Edited by realvirginhair - Apr 11 2014 at 1:11am
blueeeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueeeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:05am
Do you have dry hair as i do? How to deal with it ? anyone has good ideas to help me get rid of this problem?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by blueeeee blueeeee wrote:

Do you have dry hair as i do? How to deal with it ? anyone has good ideas to help me get rid of this problem?
Silcone Mix Shampoo and Conditioner
Talyse25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talyse25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 9:08pm
Can anyone explain the Grading process and where exactly does it stem from. I see it all the time we carry 5A, 6A ( that was last year) Now this year it's 7A, 8A. Who comes up with this? Is it just an advertising scheme? 
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 9:41am
The number system is there to give a person some king of idea as to what quality of hair they are purchasing, but as time goes on ,companies try to out do each other and every year they add a higher number trying to stay ahead in the hair game. Truth is, there is only but so much you can do with hair, so the REAL questions that need to be asked is whether the hair is cuticle aligned (Remy) OR non cuticle aligned(NON REMY) which is sold in your BSS stores because its easier to purchase non remy hair and then process it to whatever, but the quality isn't as great and the price will be a lot cheaper than Remy. Note all of the hair at the BSS is non remy no matter what they say!!!

Edited by marie67 - Jul 22 2014 at 9:44am
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:38am
Marie, they are up to 10A now.. LOL  Personally, I'm gonna hold out until they get up to 99A.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 929394
  Share Topic