Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Talk..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stickwithit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickwithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2011 at 12:31pm
I know the message for KNS was 2010 but they are BHAWANI. My collegue is in Indian went there to purchase hair for me. She sent me a picture and is sending me a 4oz bundle. She gets to hand pick it. I myself am trying to find affordable raw hair for vendors, clients and salons. I will post as soon as I recieve it. It is real virgin hair tho. My colleque knows the hair too.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickwithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 12:14pm
hi i know this is an old email but i have access direct to kilos of indian hair. My name is Penny
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2011 at 1:19pm
LOL
SaahirsGirl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaahirsGirl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2011 at 1:17am
Any luck on some vendors, please let me know. Like your self I'm looking for some affordable vendors who sell virgin hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickwithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2011 at 12:12pm
Hi this post is a year late but I have KNS hair which is Bhawani Enterprise. I like the hair but when ordering these companies will send you what ever they have in stock. Most times you won't get the silky curls or the length you really need. But for the most part it is authentic Indian Hair. Now if you have someone in India who can pick out you hair for you thats the deal. The you know what you are getting 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickwithit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2011 at 12:15pm

I am a supplier of Indian Hair. I sell buy the kilo. What quanity are you looking for. If I can't help I can turn you on to my contact

Hair4all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair4all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2011 at 3:58am
Trying to get some information on KNS,  Im new to the site, I stumbled on this site when I looked for reviews on KNS.  Did you ever get some feed back on KNS at all?  Just wondering because I have been pounding the net looking for a real deal supplier that has quality and great prices on the KILO, and I think that they are a good company but I wanted to know if anyone has ordered form them and what did they experience, how was the experience, you Know!!!I would also like to know how does group purchasing work- I know it definitely has to be cheaper that us as individuals purchasing by the Kilo.  If you could pass this message alone to any of your girls I would love to talk to you about this more in depth.  Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Thx
TerrellP.
Kae_Scates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kae_Scates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2011 at 7:35pm
I know ESPY Hair does custom orders.  So if you wanted to get ALOT of hair like that, they may be able to hook that up for you.  877-ESPY-HAIR
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2011 at 8:04pm
You know you vendors will get banned right. Just an FYI
Rosemarynampa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosemarynampa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 1:08pm
I asked refrence from KNS hair and they gave me this number: +27792671064 her name is Bekithemba Ncube from South Africa
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style