BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Talk..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Talk..
    Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 8:27pm
Who has the Best Price on Kilo's?

Hey ladies

I have been googlin all day.. but I dont know these vendors..
Any suggestions?

1) Best price
2) this is really part of number one Best Quality.. No shedding, tangling
3) virgin (raw) hairs wavy and curly
4) Long Lengths

These are NOT in order of concern they are all equal criteria .

Thanks ladies!!
**If you want to send the info in pm thats fine too I know some people dont feel comfortable posting info on here...

**UPDATE..THIS POST IS FOR SHARING INFO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOURS PRIVATE DONT PM ME FOR MINES... I dont mind sharing info...

THERE ARE VENDOR SUGGESTION AND REVIEWS ALL IN THIS POST i HAVENT USED THEM AND IF YOU WANT TO RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS HERE. OTHERWISE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.. IM POSTING ALL REVIEWS I GET.. GOOD, BAD OR UGLY SO NO NEED TO PM ME ABOUT THESE VENDORS.. I THINK SOME HAVE GOTTEN POOFED BUT THE FIRST ONE STARTS AROUND PG.10 I THINK..

Edited by emails4me - Feb 28 2010 at 10:15am
Sponsored Links

newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:39pm
girl idk...BUMP
Jay Tea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Tea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:40pm
idk, are you starting a company or supplying a salon? Buying by the kilo can get expensive if you are ordering less than 5 or 6 at a time.
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:45pm
Nope.... I had this vendor i used to use but they took my lil money for granted.. Meaning they took 3 months to complete my order..  I just get tired of looking for hair all the time.. A kilo is not that much its only like 2 lbs plus a ounce or 2..
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:57pm
are you talkin bout hair or drugsLOL  lk I'm clearly being silly...........you'd think any vendor you wanna roll with will give you what you lookin for
Jay Tea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Tea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 9:58pm
I feel you on that. It really sux to have business taken for granted. I like wagmans virgin hair/and their customer service.

IDK who has good prices/quality on kilos, just be careful before you buy one sight unseen, would hate for you to pay for buffalo/yak/giraffe hair.
SeansMommy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeansMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:01pm
I think she wants cheaper prices though. Me and my BFF used to order kilo's and split em, the vendors we found were all on alibaba, the vendors were from india, I have to look in my old school email and hopefully they haven't deleted it, I haven't checked it in forever, but the hair was really good! I really liked it! Hardly any tanglign or shedding for the most part! If I can't find it in my email she may have the contact info, WOW. This is a good idea, I had completly forgot about how cheap hair can get when you buy it by the kilo! There are enough of my girlfriend that wear quality hair that buying a kilo would be NOTHING! But anywho, let me stop rambling, and get to searching. While I'm searching you could search on alibaba, but I know you want reviews before purchasing, so i'll be back with my info!
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

are you talkin bout hair or drugsLOL  lk I'm clearly being silly...........you'd think any vendor you wanna roll with will give you what you lookin for

lol.... It would seem that way!! You know it sounds like Im looking for somethin else huh?

BUT they are real funny about supplying hair and I dont like waiting for hair looking for new hair trynna find what I want.. THAT SUCKS for me...
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Jay Tea Jay Tea wrote:

I feel you on that. It really sux to have business taken for granted. I like wagmans virgin hair/and their customer service.
Yea I love Wags but they dont have what I need right now which is why I decided to do the kilo thing again.. And the company I dealt with I would have to literally call them EVERYDAY and they would send me a few pieces at a time.. The hair was beautiful though but I cant deal with that customer service or lack of

IDK who has good prices/quality on kilos, just be careful before you buy one sight unseen, would hate for you to pay for buffalo/yak/giraffe hair.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL@giraffe
YOU would hate it!! I would hate it!! No animal by products lol or synthetic fibers..Ouch

Edited by emails4me - Dec 20 2009 at 11:06pm
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2009 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by SeansMommy SeansMommy wrote:

I think she wants cheaper prices though. Me and my BFF used to order kilo's and split em, the vendors we found were all on alibaba, the vendors were from india, I have to look in my old school email and hopefully they haven't deleted it, I haven't checked it in forever, but the hair was really good! I really liked it! Hardly any tanglign or shedding for the most part! If I can't find it in my email she may have the contact info, WOW. This is a good idea, I had completly forgot about how cheap hair can get when you buy it by the kilo! There are enough of my girlfriend that wear quality hair that buying a kilo would be NOTHING! But anywho, let me stop rambling, and get to searching. While I'm searching you could search on alibaba, but I know you want reviews before purchasing, so i'll be back with my info!

OMG!! if you could I would really appreciate it!! Thats the general idea to stock up!! And a few of my friends need some to so it would be nothing to get it!! These vendors are so flaky right now I just aint got that kind of time...I just did a MAJOR overhaul on my curly hair I had for a year and brought it BACK from the dead... I was thinking this is ridiculous I gotta do this cause I cant find the hair I want right now..
I hope you find the info and TIA!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 95>