Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins
    Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 12:24pm
I'm looking to buy a good hair, skin and nail vitamin supplement. There's not much variety where I live but I would like to know what vitamins you ladies use and what results you got from them. If you can, list down the composition and ammount of vitamins they contain. If they are a lot then you can just list down the ones you think were the most important.
Sponsored Links

Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:37pm
Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support sold at walmart. I have used it in the past and it worked really well. It also has over 80 good reviews on the Walmart site. It just a pain taking 3 a day ( spread out) and their not really big.

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 28 2012 at 1:37pm
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:34pm
I swear by Nature's Bounty HSN Vitamins. I use them exclusively during the Summer months to maximize my growth at that time. You can find them at CVS, Walgreens.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:27am
I just bought some Valupak Hair, Nails and Skin Vitamins. I got them because I already take their multivitamin and I don't want to jump into anything too expensive just yet. There are way too many mixed reviews on the vitamins I see on the shelf. Hopefully these plus a B-complex and some sulfur ointment will give me a good boost.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:29am
Hmm, the composition only has 15mcg of Biotin :/ Bummer. I was hoping for more.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:57am
Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

Hmm, the composition only has 15mcg of Biotin :/ Bummer. I was hoping for more.

You can take an extra supplement of Biotin.  I'm currently taking Biotin 1000mcg along with my other supplements.  I may take one every other day along with my multivitamin and b-complex.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:13am
^^ I agree, Biotin vitamins aren't that expensive. And it would give you a good boost with the other vitamins you are taking.

The walmart spring valley is only like 5-6 dollars for a 30 day supply I believe. 

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 29 2012 at 11:15am
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:23pm
hair omega...3 in 1 with DHT blockers.  It's cheaper, but they are horse pills.. the dosage is 3 a day. 

i switched to them after Nioxin's pills sky rocketed from $19.99 a bottle in a year to $199.00 by some vendors at the end of the year.

i hope you ladies don't jump on the band wagon, so that Hair omega will keep their prices down.Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:59pm

Unfortunaltely, I live in Zambia so we don't have those vitamins you mentioned here. Though I'm ordering stuff online and the shipping from the UK isn't too expensive so I think I'll invest in the Spring Valley Biotin vitamins I saw on amazon.co.uk. 120 capsules will last me 4 months so I think it's a good bargain. I have 2 questions though: 1) How do I prevent cystic acne breakouts and 2) Will I grow hair faster everywhere else too?

Browneyez242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browneyez242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:20pm
i experienced both cystic acne and chin hairs from biotin!! AngryAngryAngry i vowed never to take them AGAIN!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>