Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Product Review Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 3:33am

Looooooooooved this! Heart I'm so surprised because I don't use anything by Pantene. It does contain a 'cone but whatever. It made my hair really soft and it had lots of slip. It was easy for me to detangle and my knots slipped right out. Best of all, it was only four bucks! New staple alert! My only worry is that I'll be tempted to try all the other products in the Pantene natural line and my stash is already overflowing!

StarStarStarStarStar
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Shea moisture finally came out with a conditioner for the curl and shine line..i want to try it, has anyone used it yet?

Yes, and I love it...just purchased my second bottle yesterday...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Looooooooooved this! Heart I'm so surprised because I don't use anything by Pantene. It does contain a 'cone but whatever. It made my hair really soft and it had lots of slip. It was easy for me to detangle and my knots slipped right out. Best of all, it was only four bucks! New staple alert! My only worry is that I'll be tempted to try all the other products in the Pantene natural line and my stash is already overflowing!

StarStarStarStarStar

I like this stuff as well...surprisingly cause pantene aint neva been sh*t...
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:22pm

This is the finishing sheen spray from the Dark and Lovely Line. It's okay. It doesn't penetrate my hair at all and it rubs off very easily so I have to use it often (as in every day or every couple of days). But it does what it's supposed to do by making my hair really shiny and it smells good, like peaches, assuming you like really sweet scents. But I would prefer natural oils if only there were a way to make them spritz-able.

StarStar 1/2
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Looooooooooved this! Heart I'm so surprised because I don't use anything by
Pantene. It does contain a 'cone but whatever. It made my hair really
soft and it had lots of slip. It was easy for me to detangle and my
knots slipped right out. Best of all, it was only four bucks! New staple
alert! My only worry is that I'll be tempted to try all the other products in
the Pantene natural line and my stash is already overflowing!

StarStarStarStarStar

I like this stuff as well...surprisingly cause pantene aint neva been sh*t...

Thanks ladies... I will try this
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Lux Cat Lux Cat wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Love this stuff!!!!

ORS Loc & Twist Gel
Hair Texture: 4a-ish ....
How I use it: twist outs or WnG

I second it! I love this stuff for 2 strand twists! No need for Eco styler anymore!

This stuff is fantastic...use it for my wash n gos...Heart
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 10:35am
I love this the ingredients are not fully listed here but it is a bunch of loveliness! The only artificial thing I see in the ingredients that is listed very last is fragrance 

Nutra-Blend Hair Oil

Sale Price: $9.28
Compared at: $12.37
You Save: $3.09

Healthy hair begins at the ROOT. 

As a continued effort to help our customers achieve healthier hair and scalp, we have created our FIRSTPetrolatum and Mineral Oil FREE hair care line.

DAX ROOTS was formulated with you in mind. Our vitamin rich, moisturizing, and strengthening ingredients help nourish the hair from root to tip. 

DAX ROOTS Nutra-Blend Hair Oil is a supreme daily leave-in elixir for dry thirsty hair. Nutra-Blend Hair Oil revitalizes, provides natural moisture, strength, and shine. Nutra-Blend Hair Oil enhances hair softness and reduces breakage; maximizing hair length. Infused with carefully selected naturally derived oils to help regenerate, rejuvenate and restore natural beauty to your hair.

Benefits:

• Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Almond Oil, Avacado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Safflower Flower Extract, Cotton Seed Oil — Natural Oils add shine to the hair, help reduce breakage and enhance hair length, strength and thickness. Helps to nourish hair and smooth hair cuticle. Helps to enhance the health and vitality of your hair. Helps to make hair softer and more manageable.
  • Kukui Nut Oil — Excellent moisturizer that penetrates quickly and locks in moisture.
  • Vitamin E — Helps prevent split ends and maximizes hair length. Helps to reduce dryness and adds shine.
  • Proprietary blend — Blend of nourishing oils and extracts to help maximize hair length and add moisture and shine.

Usage Instructions:

• Style hair as you normally would. Nutra-Blend Hair Oil can be applied to wet hair for more of a wet look or dry hair. Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from hair and lightly spray all over.

Hair Type:

• Dry hair
  • Medium to coarse hair structures
  • Relaxed, pressed, curly, permed, or color treated hair

Expected Result:

• Softer and shinier hair
  • Enhances hair strength
  • Reduces breakage
  • Maximizes hair length
  • 24 hour lasting shine
  • Humidity resistant
  • Antioxidant enriched
  • Lightweight formula

Edited by MzCaliky - Jul 17 2013 at 10:36am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 3:00pm

I'll be throwing this away as soon as I can reconcile myself with the fact that I paid $11.99 for this bullshyt.

I trusted you Shea Moisture and you let me down! Angry

*hugs*
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:21pm
Cantu has a new cowash and curling custard...has anyone tried it??  I cant find it in my city nowhere...I wanna try their deep treatment masque too...
kaayshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaayshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:25pm
watch this   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WS-Ma56Rc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WS-Ma56Rc
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 55>