BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Product Review Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 4:30am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I was about to come in here last night and curse Cantu Shea Butter's Creamy Hair Lotion because it has no slip. But if you could feel how completely soft my hair is right now...the softest my hair has ever felt. I will be picking up another one of these on my next trip to Walgreens. Thumbs Up

LMao! LOL Sounds like something I need!! 
Sponsored Links

Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 11:32am
Have anyone tried the hair products PROFECTIVE MEGA GROWTH?
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 7:49am
Its A 10 Miracle Silkening Balm- 5 stars. Its touted as a BB cream for the hair. Its a styling product for preparing to using heat. But, I use it as a moisturizer for flatironed hair.

I sectioned my hair into 4 ponytails. I used about 2 pumps for each section. Its a water based product. It has a silky smooth lubricant feel to it. I combed the product through each section and then bunned each pony. Lastly, I scarfed Cleo. Now, let me say this- my hair did feel weighed down. But, that's, what I was looking for since my hair had reverted and I didn't want to flatiron again..

This am I took the buns down and was greeted with shiny, bouncy, moisturized, no frizz hair! Plus, it smells soooo good!
Vanillasky81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillasky81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 8:51am
Just curious. I wanted to start a new thread & it says I don't have permission. Is it because I'm a new member? What can I do?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I will update this list tonight!

kckt

Name of product: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Hair texture/type:
Kinky Curly
How did you use the product:
After clarifying, I applied it it to four sections of hair and detangled with my babyliss shower brush.
Overall satisfaction (scale of 1 to 5)
:4.9. It gets the job done as far as detangling. It's great for that. I only used 1/4 of the bottle for my entire head (My longest layers are past APL) and that was a bit too much actually. My hair is soft the next day as well. My only complaint is that if you plan on doing twistouts, you will need to add a heavier product to twist with because KCKT + KCCC does not give enough hold.
I have this but dont like the way it feels in my hair. I will try to use it again to give it another chance, but thus far, doesnt work for belle.
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 11:59pm
Kckt doesn't work for me either. I've tried it several ways. And I use it after conditioning not as an actual leave in. It dried my hair out and made it brittle and dry and dull. I can't imagine how shabby it woulda been had I used it alone
simplysilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplysilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:53am
I am currently in the process of finding my regimen to get my hair to grow but this will ways be in my life.   ive been perm free for about 1 year and I made they big chop about 6 months ago. ive recently came to the conclusion my hair needs intense supervision. after I was my hair with the same brand shampoo and conditioner I add this to towel dryed hair then I blow dry. no matter how much I neglect my hair this produc always give be hope to redeem myself.
simplysilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplysilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 2:58am
I am currently in the process of finding my regimen to get my hair to grow but this will ways be in my life.   ive been perm free for about 1 year and I made they big chop about 6 months ago. ive recently came to the conclusion my hair needs intense supervision. after I was my hair with the same brand shampoo and conditioner I add this to towel dryed hair then I blow dry. no matter how much I neglect my hair this produc always give be hope to redeem myself.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Tangala0810 Tangala0810 wrote:

Have anyone tried the hair products PROFECTIVE MEGA GROWTH?

A long time ago.  It was average but I was relaxed back then.  I used the conditioner when I was natural.  It was okay.  I stopped using it because I was on a natural kick and it contained all the "bad" ingredients.  I might pick it up again.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by mstinycurls mstinycurls wrote:

Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Product: Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Type: 4a,spongy texture, medium to fine strands, medium density
Review: Just sits on my hair barely penetrates my strands even if I leave on for longer than the time recommened.

This did nothing for my hair..Ouch

Same here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 55>