Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair PreGame *Pics*

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
knicoleburrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knicoleburrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair PreGame *Pics*
    Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:47am
Specs
VENDOR: Queen Weave Beauty LTD
HAIR: Brazilian Loose Wave
LENGTH: 16, 18, 20
PRICE: $176.31
SHIPPING: Free DHL 6 days (ordered Wednesday night received it Monday Morning)
First let me say their customer service is horrible. I contacted them plenty of times with questions however I only received a reply after I threatened to give them one star. After that she answered all of my concerns. Also once the hair came the bundles looked a little thin. But then again I was comparing it to my last purchase of light yaki (lwigs). So maybe it's not too thin. But the 16 was good. No scent, decent ends, and a nice pattern. The 18 was okay. No scent, a little bit of beards, decent pattern. However the 20 was not okay. It smelt like chemicals BADLY! The ends were super raggedy and nappy. The pattern was good until you got to the bottom. However instead of returning it and having to go through their sucky ass customer service again. I decided to follow a BMHer's regime to bring this to life. So I babied the hair. I first mixed some EVOO, 2 Egg Yolks, Honey, Argan Oil. I applied it to each bundle and left it on for an hour. After that I rinsed it with organix moroccan argan oil shampoo. Finally I deep conditioned with organix moroccan argan oil shampoo and let that sh*t for 30 minutes. After that I let the hair sit out to dry over night. I will update you all once the hair is dry. . .

Any advice on how to make these ends better please let me know! I will show y'all the rest when I'm through with it in the morning.
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:37am
Looks like the hair has potential.....Late reply, but co-wash with a good conditioner frequently until the condition gets better. ALWAYS AIRDRY
jadeariyel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadeariyel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:48pm
I've used this hair (QWB's Brazilian Loose Wave) for the past 5 months and I will warn you, you will have to constantly baby those ends to keep them even looking half way decent. I ended up just cutting off the bottom 1 1/2" of each bundle because I couldn't deal with how quickly they'd go back to looking raggedy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style