Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HAIR POOOORRRRRNNNNN!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 6:50pm
Specs plz
Sponsored Links

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 8:44am
Looks very good so far.Keep us posted. Thanks for sharing.
TLCRob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLCRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:55pm
That is some pretty hair. Looked at some YT videos on that company and isn't it funny hiw that same hair looks fifferent on some many differnt people. Guess it all depends how you install and what product you use. I am looking for some good curly hair, nit wavy and that hair you have looks more of a curly texture. Make sure you post some pics.
lilylatea21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilylatea21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 2:55am
Perrrttttyyyy
Lthomas3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lthomas3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:01am
Purrty hair
TLCRob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLCRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:08pm

Hey ladies, I wanted to get your expert opinion about this new hair I got today.  I sent a photo to the vendor of the hair style I wanted to duplicate and his thoughts were that curly hair has a tendency to tangle more and he suggested I get the Peruvian deep wave.  The pictures don't really look like the photo on his site, but you know they can be deceiving.  I asked for the curliest bundles and I am going to post what I got and the picture of the look I want to achieve.  I want to wear the hair in its natural state.  Don't want to have to get up and curl my hair.  Give me your honest BHM opinion and tell me if you think this will achieve the look I want.  I have not co-washed it or anything.  Took it straight out of the box and took the photos. 

teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:26pm
I'm still waiting on install pics of the mermaid hair....
TLCRob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TLCRob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:36pm
Why can't I post any photos.  I was so excited and now don't know what to do.  Suggestions?
IntricateBeauti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntricateBeauti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 1:51pm
love the wave pattern
PrettyInWeaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PrettyInWeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 7:29pm
That's crazy I ordered hair from them like a while back when I was still listening to YoutubeErmm...anyway, the hair did not shed at all but it did tangle up. It was ok for the first 2 weeks and at about week 3 it started to tangle bad in the back. The wave pattern never changed after wash but it TANGLED! I tried conditioning it and everything. My mom, who has been wearing virgin hair for years also had the same issue. I'm not saying this may still be the issue, but I know for me, I was not happy. I wore it for a month and threw it away. #IJS
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12