Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHair Loss and MN....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Ms.Boss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2010 at 6:13pm
Make her wear wigs w/out bonding for a couple of months and remove them daily to moisturize her hair and apply the JBCO and MN...co wash weekly shampoo bi weekly and tell her to massage those spots as often as possible at least twice a day! to hopefully stimulate those follicles as far as MN helping idk but I don't think it could hurt by trying it!!!! Pay close attention to what works for her hair as far as products and what doesn't agree with her hair! Give all products at least 2 or 3 weeks to see how it responds unless it causes her existing hair to be dry and brittle. Make her document how her hair looks and the way it reacts also from her seeing it when she removes the wigs daily and PRAY that it gets better!!!!
Hope this helps~
Sponsored Links

150-55-27 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 1:39pm
Thanks soooooo much ladies for your advice and help!!! I was starting to feel bad because I wasnt getting any responses. I will definitely take you guys advice because it all sounds so good!!!!! I really just want to help her because she has such a beautiful grade of hair. With that said thanks again I'm very appreciative of your responses! SmileBig smile
mostamaziing View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2010 at 2:40pm
check out the Gro-Aut oil.. theres a testimonial that helped balding in 10 daays 0_0

http://www.myfasthairgrowth.com/pages.php/page/testimonials

ialready placed my order &am waiting for it to be delivered(=

but yess MN does work. its hard finding 4% thouh.. awfully expensiveDead
150-55-27 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by mostamaziing mostamaziing wrote:

check out the Gro-Aut oil.. theres a testimonial that helped balding in 10 daays 0_0

Thank you so much! :-) Can you let me know how that works for you (Mostamazing)? Oh and ladies I told her about all the advice and she is very thrilled to give it a try! I tell ya a womans hair is truly her glory!
demilee27 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2010 at 2:19am
I would like to know also because i have a few bald spots in my head (going on 3yrs) and the crown of my head is thinning. i use sulfur mixed with EO, mega tek, and just basic hair care and the hair i have already is growing but I still have those bald spots.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2010 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by 150-55-27 150-55-27 wrote:

Originally posted by mostamaziing mostamaziing wrote:

Thank you so much! :-) Can you let me know how that works for you (Mostamazing)? Oh and ladies I told her about all the advice and she is very thrilled to give it a try! I tell ya a womans hair is truly her glory!

Embarrassed

iactually have to wait another week to flat iron my napps to see final results, (trying to reduce/limit heat) pluss ihave an itty bit left of oil to go, but ican honestly say ive gotten some new growth frm it =D

not only thiickness, but actual LENGTH Clap but igotta give most the credit to my coconut oil (= ive had less breakage since adding it to my hair regime, and  that gives me a  chance to see the Gro Aut oil working (=

ipersonally hate when people OVER-hype products -_- (big turn off for me) but ithiink its worth a try.

iwish her the best of luckHug

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2010 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

I would like to know also because i have a few bald spots in my head (going on 3yrs) and the crown of my head is thinning. i use sulfur mixed with EO, mega tek, and just basic hair care and the hair i have already is growing but I still have those bald spots.

the crown of my head is thin too frm tiight ponytails Dead

ive been using pure Rosemary for my edges. it works for me(= but yu can try the Gro-Aut oil for this too
150-55-27 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 3:55pm
Okay ladies im going in a few to get the 4% Monistat. But heres my question, do I get the one with the 3 applicator thing?
MissMesha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 7:57pm

Okay ladies im going in a few to get the 4% Monistat. But heres my question, do I get the one with the 3 applicator thing?

I know I'm probably replying late... but did you get the one in the Combo box? It should have the 4% and 2% in it.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2010 at 10:00pm

that 4% is no joke. my head has been pounding for a couple daays becuz iapplied directly to my scalp without mixing itCry ididnt expect that since ive been using the 2% with no serious problems Confused please be sure to have some Advil or Tylenol handy when using that stuff!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic