Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hair+Install+Custom Color (Pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:20pm
Sponsored Links

jaimeleVuitton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaimeleVuitton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 10:45pm
I hadn't realized anyone had replied. Thanks to all that did. I only got to enjoy the highest lift for a very short amount of time and ended up having to throw it away. I should have left it alone after the first try but what can I say? You live and you learn.

If I were going to wear the hair in it's most natural state I would recommend what I used. But if you're a color freak like myself, don't do it. I'd like to think I'll find something comparable to the Wags I ordered years ago. That stuff took multiple touch ups and the like and lasted just under a year. Had I not been bleach and blonde crazy it'd probably lasted longer. All this to say, I'm still looking but wanted to share. 

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by jaimeleVuitton - Apr 14 2014 at 10:46pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by jaimeleVuitton jaimeleVuitton wrote:

I hadn't realized anyone had replied. Thanks to all that did. I only got to enjoy the highest lift for a very short amount of time and ended up having to throw it away. I should have left it alone after the first try but what can I say? You live and you learn.

If I were going to wear the hair in it's most natural state I would recommend what I used. But if you're a color freak like myself, don't do it. I'd like to think I'll find something comparable to the Wags I ordered years ago. That stuff took multiple touch ups and the like and lasted just under a year. Had I not been bleach and blonde crazy it'd probably lasted longer. All this to say, I'm still looking but wanted to share. 

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Should have lifted it first with 40developer. Then bleach it.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 1:09pm
very lovely
BlasianBooty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlasianBooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 6:55pm
Why does everybody do their hair the same its really played out.
teenidle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teenidle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:24pm
very nice color! doesn't even really look like 4 bundles to me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12