Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair help please? Clip in hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LaurenElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair help please? Clip in hair extensions
    Posted: Apr 13 2011 at 11:12am
 I got the remy saga gold hair and sewed in the clips myself. When i get my hair professionally flat ironed it blends well and looks great but when i flat iron my hair at home my hair doesn't get as straight and it is more textured. Does anyone know of hair that are a little bit more textured that i can get from the beauty supply?

also what's a good flat iron that gets up to 400 degrees?

Edit: oops I noticed i put this in the wrong section by accident

Edited by LaurenElle - Apr 13 2011 at 11:44am
Sponsored Links

Sophia21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 1:41am
Hair extension is a popular way to look fashionable without having to invest much effort into your appearance. This well-known method to look good is used by celebrities and citizens both as a way to look good. Although damage to the hair can be done just before setting or withdraw the maximum damage due to lack of proper maintenance. In fact, the result of poor maintenance permanent damage to the hair. Remember that there are special means to maintain both the extension of natural and synthetic hair.

clip in hair extensions

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2011 at 3:58am
UnhappyDisapproveShockedThumbs Down
annabest36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annabest36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 6:24am
Smile Hi, I am agree with you about the usage of Clip in Hair Extensions now a days. It's really looks very natural hair. So I decided to share this feelings with my friends too. Every girl can use  hair extensions for change their look in every single day.

Thanks

Anna Marie

Edited by annabest36 - Mar 18 2013 at 6:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake