Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair Growth/Mineral Rich with Aloe

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyGray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyGray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth/Mineral Rich with Aloe
    Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:48am
I've heard some really great things about Mineral Rich with Aloe by Maximum Living. I thought I'd give it a try. I ordered my 32oz bottle online through ChristiainLife and began my journey on April 19, 2014. Today is my 6th day and I wanted to share what I've experienced so far. The very first day up until day 4 I experienced being very gassy. I read some reviews and for some it caused gas, frequent bowel movements, stomach pains and headaches. Although I didn't experience all of those but being gassy. I thought I'd continue to take it. Now at day 6 I no longer have the gas that I experienced the first 4 days. I take the recommended dose of 2 tablespoons and follow with an 8oz glass of water. I typically drink anywhere from 8 to 9 glasses of water daily. I've experienced great energy and my hair is much softer only after 6 days. I've also noticed a greater shine to it and less breakage. I'm excited about this journey and look forward to the results. I'm aware that this product isn't for everyone, but I wanted to try to see if it gives me the results that others have experienced. My nails were pretty healthy to begin with, so I can't tell if taking Mineral Rich has helped with them. One thing that is definite about this product is the energy that I feel. If all else fails it dos give me that at least.

I'll keep all posted on my journey!
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 11:11pm
Interesting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style