Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHair Growth is MONEY!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
un4getableview View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth is MONEY!
    Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 2:45pm

hey ladies, this is def a post in the wrong section, BUT its for good purposes. Lol

but long story short, I have my own business through a company called One24.  You can make crazy income and retire in 2 years. I have done my research and I was introduced through a friend, I could not believe at first but hey it is what it is and im loving it.

Okay so I am presenting you ladies the offer of paving your own way to success. I am very excited about this. I do not promote bullsh*t. I actually want to spread the love and money.  Anyway if you ladies are interested, go ahead and view the link below and join my waiting list.

Link: http://kerihall.124online.com/fru/pg/38608/default.aspx

NO THIS IS NOT SPAM, A SCAM, A PYRAMID SCHEME… THIS IS A LEGIT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

For those who are interested go ahead and PM me and I will def help those who want to be helped. (after you have viewed the videos, of course!)

***I am a no BS type of female, I like when people get to the point and be blunt about what they need to say and ima tell you like this… if you got something negative to say hit the back button, cause im not the one. *** SIMPLE.
Sponsored Links

AllyOrNotAlly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 3:03pm
you didn't explain what you do....

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 3:20pm
=) thats why you view the videos

its a business opportunity. watch them and see
Smile
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 6:49pm
Stern Smile

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

Stern Smile

whats the face for hun?

iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 12:13am
can you just tell us the details upfront? remember, you want us to join you...so convince us why we shouldSmile
AllyOrNotAlly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 12:14am
I prefer reading rather than watching....
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 8:29am
I'm not interested.. but I googled it for anyone who is Smile

Google (search results from June 2010 article)

If you are considering joining the newest MLM business on the block, One24, then look no further. I wanted to write this One24 MLM review because the business is brand new and I could not find any decent information myself when I was searching. I will tell you the inside scoop about ownership, the product, the unique compensation plan, cost, plus how you can recruit both offline and online with One24. This way, you can decide if it’s the business for you!

One24 Review: Ownership

One24 is the brainchild of Mark Seyforth, who helped to launch Herbalife (you’ve heard of them, right :) ) back in 1980. He  is also the same guy who built a 100 million dollar company while he was still in his 20′s.  I’m not writing that out of jealousy, but more out of respect. Mark obviously knows what he’s doing. I don’t know Mark personally, although I just friended him on Facebook to try to get to know more, but I Google’d him and have not found anything bad, which  really is  a very positive sign. Someone who has been involved in MLM for over 30 years would normally have some detractors!

One24 Review: The Product – Natraburst

natraburst
Although I believe that there will be more products coming, currently the 1 product that will be available at launch is NatraBurst, a powerful “super food blend”, that is basically a concentrated blend of vegetables, fruits and proteins for a healthier lifestyle. The neat thing about the product is that the monthly auto-ship is only $60. You are only required to purchase 1 unit per month.

One24 Review: Compensation Plan

The compensation plan looks unique and is being referred to as IRP-Incentivized Referral Plan for Linear Compensation. You receive $1.50 for all of your Greens (personal team members) 12 levels deep and something really cool is that you also earn off of everybody that joins the business after you! You can view the entire comp plan video and explanation: Click HERE For Comp Plan Video. (Just click on the view video icon in the bottom left corner.) One important fact mentioned in the video is that the company is paying out 50% of profits, as opposed to the typical 24-40% paid out by most MLMs. What this means is there will be more money to go around…and not just to the top producers.

One24 Review: How To Recruit

As with any MLM, you make money by recruiting others into your business. While any business will advertise that “you don’t even have to recruit  to make money!”. I will tell you right now that’s not true.  To make money with One-24, you will need to recruit paying members. The unique “twist” with One24 is that you can just ask people to visit  your site and if they are interested, “You will put them on your waiting list”. What? Anybody can do that, can’t they? The fact is not everyone who joins One-24 will even do that (it’s amazing but true) but I think that more people can do this than can do more conventional MLM recruiting. You can use this recruiting strategy offline with your warm market or online (my personal preference and I share my online marketing strategies with my team members and don’t hold anything back!).

One24 Review: The Bottom Line

I do not believe that One-24 MLM is a scam. By all accounts, Mark Seyforth is a stand-up marketer and business owner. The compensation plan looks potentially very lucrative, and if you can say: “Take A Look At My Website and If You Are Interested, I Will Put You On My Waiting  List”, then you can recruit for this business and make money with One-24. It is really pretty simple, and will work if you can do this consistently and make sure that the people that you recruit can do the same.

I will fully admit that I have not been a fan of the traditional MLM “recruit a massive team” business model but I believe that the One24 compensation plan is unique and offers the masses a greater chance of success. The key is team duplication and marketing consistency, which I teach. And being able to get in on the ground floor is cool too. The flip-side of that is a very high percentage of start-up network marketing companies, particularly those in the ultra competitive nutrition niche, go out of business within a couple of years (just when you’ve finally built a decent sized downline!). I believe that will not be the case here, due to the experience of the management team and the planning that went into deciding to launch the company.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 10:21am
Lol at this mlm scheme. Just eat your veggies and you won't need any "super" foods.
AllMixedUp88 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 10:53am
ugh :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic