It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Sweetkisses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth help
    Posted: Mar 09 2005 at 4:22pm
Hi everyone,

Just a few months ago I came on here and wrote how I had a bad mistaken relaxer incident and everyone's advice was to cut it all of and start over since it was severely damaged. So, now it's cut above my ear and really pretty but the thing is I want my long hair back. Now I was told that if I worn braids that were'nt to tight then I might can get growth faster but does anyone else have any other suggestions>
Sponsored Links

Jackiedoll View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2005 at 5:00pm
Yeah, just have patience.
Arabeinite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2005 at 9:02pm

hi aleesha,

i think i talked to you before but i have dry hair with splite ends and breakage. i only straighten my hair once a week. do you think the neutrogena line of products are good to use? what about paul mitchell and infusium? which do you think is best bc i really need the best one to use to make my hair soft and not dry. thank you so much.

Arabeinite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2005 at 11:11pm

thank you so  much..i know what to do now. im going to use the neutrogena line of products. and im going to get their leave in conditioner too. but i was thinking of trying something different so tell me if it sounds good. i will pre-shampoo with this VO5 hot oil treatment and add pure olive oil (from the store) with it(they say u dont have to use hot water for this one just regular cool water...so i idont know why they call it hot oil). i will leave that on my hair for about 40 minutes..then i will use the neutrogena stuff. but do you think mixing the VO5 treatment with olive oil will work? I dont think i will add water but i will leave both in my hair for like 40 minutes? then wash my hair. do you think that will work or does it sound weird?

and also, have u tried this capilong product that makes ur hair grow longer?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic