Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair growth help needed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
prinkargo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prinkargo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair growth help needed!!!
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:05pm
ive severely neglected my hair for the past 10+ years.. ive recently gotten it to a point where I can pull into a pony/ wear it down in public... for the new year I want to focus on my hair and get it back healthy and growing... I have absolutely no idea what to do or where to start.. my friend recommended this forum to me.... LADIES HELP PLEASEEE!! any advice or tips.. a daily regimen.. I need it all =)
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:51pm
Are you relqxed or natural? It makes a big diff. But look through the stickys they have links that help set up a regi for you. You also have to know somethings about your hair/scalp needs.
shaylanay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaylanay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:13pm
Whether you are relaxed or natural, make sure you at least keep your scalp moisturized. You'll never have any luck without it. Dry hair is brittle and it will begin to break off.
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:06pm
I am sure many people are going to tell you to do things that they are doing for their hair but you need to do what is best for your hair. This will mean a lot of researching and trying out different things. You do not have to go out and buy expensive products at all, their are many great hair products that are low cost including things you could make yourself. But in general try your best not to use heat (flat ironing, curl ironing, etc.) at least not everyday twice a day like I used to... UGH Instead try roller setting, wet-wrapping, etc. Limit your perm intake if you use perms too often, at least every 3 months or more. Make sure your hair, especially your ends are moisturized. And please, please find out your hair porosity because that will determine a lot about how best to take care of your lovely strands. There is a test to see what kind of porosity your hair has. Mine is low porosity so that means I need to keep light products in my hair, shampoo often, and DC often, pretty much every week. Do your research and find what works for you! I am still doing a lot of research and am creating a research paper for everything, that is how serious I am about getting long hair don't care! lmao and also in case I get lazy, which should never be the case, I can at least have my research paper to refer back to see what worked for me and all.
anna1167 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna1167 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by miszscott miszscott wrote:

I am sure many people are going to tell you to do things that they are doing for their hair but you need to do what is best for your hair. .

Excellent advice. when i started on my quest for long hair , I was doing almost everything everybody else was doing. The result was hair LOSS. 
eternalhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eternalhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:56pm
You can go to this video for help and think about what you're doing to your head.       http://youtu.be/BpIo3hlod6A
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:40am
Tips for hair growth-
1.Eat green vegetables and fruits.
2.Stop heating.
3.Don't use rubber band.
4.Wash your hair properly.
5.Trim your after few weeks.
6.Try home made remedies.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair