BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Growth Aids

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Desichan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desichan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth Aids
    Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:49pm
Hello you guys! I would like to know what any hair growth aids that's you know of. I'm kind of bored and I just want you try something new. I've done MN and had a great success , and I've done cayenne pepper which didn't do too much :( . I already know about Megatek and Hairfinity. Are there any other hair growth aids that you know of? :)

Edited by Desichan - Jun 26 2014 at 11:50pm
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:40pm
How do you not know about my Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil? I grew from shoulder length to waist length in one year. Continued growing and transitioning at hip before BC'g. Now I'm fully natural and just past waist again. njoyessentials dot com.

Check out my growth in this video

Desichan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desichan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 2:57pm
I've never heard of it! :o
Thanks for the suggestion!
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:34am
honestly i like the biotin vitamins at target they wrkd for me and my hair  just keeps on growing!!!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 12:40pm
I am taking Maxi Hair vitmains and I just ordered  a kilo of MSM powder. I will take 3 or 4 table spoons of the MSM powder in orange or grapefruit juice per day.

I also anoint my scalp with a sulfur oil similar to Njoy's wonderful  hair oil some nights and I also use generic monistat on my scalp. I apply coconut oil to the hair a few times per week.
Every little bit helps Big smile

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 30 2014 at 2:29pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 6:29pm
OMG Njoy, I didn't know you had grown your hair that long!

Are you the njoy on etsy? I saw one with a similar nickname as yours selling hair products there.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 6:32pm
@Desichan, you could try applying oils to your scalp then inverting, as suggested on the "1 inch in 1 week" thread. But you can only do it for a week, and most people did not see growth every month, but it can help you!

I tried MABH oil and it helped me, but I was not very consistent, so I cannot officially say that it will make your hair grow super long, but the person who sells it has her pictures proving that it does, and other people have written reviews on MABH facebook page.

Some people had luck with castor oil or jamaican black castor oil, but you also have to be consistent.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

OMG Njoy, I didn't know you had grown your hair that long!

Are you the njoy on etsy? I saw one with a similar nickname as yours selling hair products there.

Nope.  Not me. I think there's an njoi creations or something like that.  I've been hanging out on lhcf, bhm and lhc since 2010. Prior to that, I was relaxed and it never crossed my mind that I could grow down to my hips.

I think if I hadn't transitioned and continued to take care of my relaxed hair (because my relax hair grew like weeds too), I could've grown longer than hip. I just couldn't handle multiple textures at that length and the difference between the two lengths made my relaxed hair look skimpy by comparison.

Planning to grow past hip as a natural and then cutting back to whatever length feels most comfortable. I keep stopping and starting with the growth oil nowadays so that I can get used to handling this much natural hair. Speeding up my growth and growing long relaxed was a breeze.  Doing the same natural, I have to learn how to handle this much hair.  I got it now and am moving onward to full hip. Yiiiiiikes! lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic