Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hair from India

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair from India
    Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:12pm
I'd like to share with all of you my recent purchase.
I recently purchased some hair from India, paid and received it all in under a week (pretty impressive).
OK, so I last used some good original virgin Indian hair 3-4 years ago, I dont even know if I can tell the difference between Indian hair and CV hair anymore LOL.

I purchased the hair (made a payment) last week Thursday (17.07), the shipment was made on Tuesday (22/07), I received it on Thursday (24/07).
Like any purchase from India, I paid via Western Union ($825) for 9 x 16 inches and 2 x 20 inches straight weft hair and 4 x 20 inches bulk hair.

THIS SELLER ACCEPTS WESTERN UNION AND BANK WIRE TRANSFERS ONLY! THE MINIMUM ORDER IS 1 KG (10 BUNDLES).

Communication with the seller was good, especially before I made the payment, after that, I didnt communicate with him much (Indian sellers are like car salesmen, they sweeten you up to close the deal and not even a hi after you've made the payment) LOL.

In all honesty, with all the scams going on in the world, I thought I'd lost my money, but I stopped panicking and thought, I'll give him time to come through.
I wish after payment, they atleast acknowledge receiving the money after collecting from Western Union and give you details on your order (when it will be processed or sent out etc).
I guess customer service isnt like what it is in England in the rest of the world.

I've washed 2 of the 20inch bundles I was sceptical about, no shed, no dye, all seems good with them.

From what I see, it definitely is Indian Hair, but not Virgin Indian Hair.

PICTURESSS!!!!

Edited by PeachyPlum - Jul 25 2014 at 5:47pm
Sponsored Links

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 2:49pm
Not Bad, Did you order all Straight hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 3:07pm
Yea, on the weft, although the bulk was/ is supposed to be wavy. I'll see how it gets after a cowash.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 3:37pm
I only wear Indian hair . I think you have the silky virgin or China mix. Waits for update . Thanks for sharing .

Edited by india100 - Jul 25 2014 at 10:34pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 5:53pm
This hair is definitely stronger, the strands are thicker compared to the strands on the bundles you get from Chinese Vendors.
I'll install it this following weekend and update you.

My next purchase will be some Uzbek hair from El-Milano, test out the hype.

PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 8:24pm
Oooooohhhh pretty!
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 8:54pm
Hair looks nice. May I ask why you say it is not Virgin or did you request Indian Hair only?
Thanks
Lindabbgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindabbgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:49pm
thanks
christineAbby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christineAbby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:50pm
-  http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Brazilian Hair is the most sought after hair on the market, it is coarse in texture and heavy in density.  It comes in styles of naturally straight, wavy or curly.  The colors are usually in black or off black to rich brown.   http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Brazilian Hair is good if you want thick, bouncy hair.  The hair is good for blending in with Afro-Caribbean and this is why a lot of Afro-Caribbean women go for this hair, not only that it comes in a variety of styles and is very versatile.  A point to note anything lighter than color2 or 4.

http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Indian Hair is good if you want shiny, straight hair.  It is very easy to straighten Indian hair.  The hair is thick and coarse.  The virgin  http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Indian Hair comes in dark colors and can have extremely long lengths.   http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Indian Hair is good if you want to do straight, sleek and shiny hair styles.  Do not use this hair if you want body or bounce.

http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&Code=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=haircon08--20 - Peruvian Hair is very difficult to source this is why it is more expensive than other hair on the market.  If you like extremely thick hair and lighter brown colors, then Peruvian hair is the hair for you.  It will provide you with the strength, body of Brazilian hair with the smoothness of European hair.  Be careful to not buy too many packs of Peruvian hair, as it will look overfull and square.  The hair lays thick so you will need less bundles to give the desire effect.

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:37am
Nice... Looking forward to an update. Thanks for sharing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic