Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair for sale.....
    Posted: Apr 13 2018 at 5:07pm
Hi,

I have a few things for sale that I'll take photos of if anyone is interested.   First I have some hair that I was going to make wigs with but I decided I will rock my curly hair the bulk of the summer.  So I decided to just sell the hair unless someone requests a wig with the hair.

1.  20,22,24,26 Loose Wave Brazilian Virgin hair with an 18inch closure.  $160 plus 7 for shipping within the US.   Or I can make it into a lace closure wig for $225 plus $7 shipping.

2.  16,18,20,20 Brazilian Bodywave Virgin hair with a 14 inch closure.  $150 plus $7 shipping within the US or I can make it into a lace closure wig for $225 plus $7 shipping.

3.  Kinky Curly Closure Virgin Brazilian 16 inch.   $75 shipping included

4.  Virgin Indian Closure Wavy 14 inch $90 shipping included

everything from a private vendor

If interested PM

Thanks
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2018 at 5:20pm
I forgot i also have a raw Indian virgin flip over wig that I wore once.  It's 24 inches.  It has 4 full bundles of raw Indian hair bought directly from India.   I'm asking $200 plus $7 shipping.

If interested in any of this let me know.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2018 at 5:29pm
Also just to clarify the hair and closures are brand new.

The flip over wig i wore once.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2018 at 6:09pm
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8tamwv1kjidw9qx/AABqT2JMJQv8tpjah4GcsDcXa?dl=0

pics of what i have left.  keep in mind the loose wave is tighter when its new but you can see the one bundle i stretched out some. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2018 at 7:22pm
Bump
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2018 at 9:24am
Brazilian Bodywave bundles and closure has been sold
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2018 at 6:14pm
Loose Wave Brazilian Virgin hair has been sold

I have the two closures and the flip over wig left.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2018 at 6:26pm
Bump:  I still have the two closures and the flip over wig.   $175 plus $5 shipping for the flip over wig.  It's made with raw virgin hair directly from India.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2018 at 6:59pm
Raw Indian Flip over wig $165 shipped.

its also good for if you want to cut the wefts off and just use the hair as the hair is raw indian. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic