Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair for PARIS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ibarbieo07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair for PARIS!
    Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:13am

Okay ladies, so im studying abroad in paris next semester for five months and i want to look BOMB! i know alot of ladies on the forum arent fond of the blond thang but I totally want to get this look for my new adventure. theres no talking me out of it. ive done the blond thing  before and i loved it. but i need a way to do this and have it LAST or be reusable until i get back to the states in may. any info or ideas on what type of weave, closure,possibly some sort of wig, and hair type to help achieve this look would be great. thanks ladies !

this is the look im going for. YUP i love rihanna as a blonde! dont hate me! Wink

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:20am
cant see the pic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:22am
sorry if the pictures are huge!

my first time blonde 

the look im going for

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:57am
am jealous!!!! blonde really suit you,( i want to go blond but am too scared)since your going to france for a few monts,i would suggest you a lacefront wig or a u-part wig.am not a expert but some "peruvian hair" maybe,it light and flowy
Elegantmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elegantmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:36am
aha..the hairstyle looks so beautiful, love it...Tongue
colemlrch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote colemlrch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:38am
The Rihanna blonde is a bit too blonde imho... That first blonde would be dope... What price range were you looking at?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:15pm
Thank you ladies.i agree I'm not trying to go quite that blonde. But I want to avoid the extra brassy blonde look. The ombré color is NOT what I want. I'm not afraid of CVs so I'm looking to spend around 250 or so for two bundles and perhaps a closure. I've been thinking about the most flexible way to wear the hair. I would like to find a really nice kinky curly texture that could be lifted to a light blonde and flat irons nicely(not too often, I just want to be able to do so)

Edited by ibarbieo07 - Nov 29 2012 at 12:16pm
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:43pm
if you want to the cv to dye the color for you...choose chinese kinky curly

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibarbieo07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:12pm
i would prefer to have the cv dye the hair for me but i know that can be kind of iffy depending on who does it. is there a cv you recommend? could you pm me?
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:40pm
Take me with u to paris and I will do ur hair for u on a daily WinkTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style