Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jones1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jones1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions?
    Posted: May 21 2012 at 2:02am
Hi Ladies. Have any of you gotten http://haarverlaengerung-muenchen.net - hair extensions and how do you like it? I'm asian and my hair is kind of thin and very straight. Not super thin though. But I heard that it could mess up your hair when they take it out. I'm planning on getting the inside of my hair braided and then have the extensions put on. Any tips on hair type or what I need to look for? How do you know if someone will do your hair right?

Edited by jones1982 - May 21 2012 at 2:03am
Sponsored Links

customwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:04pm
No more coloring and damaging your hair when you can have prebonded hair extensions, human full and front http://www.moklox.com/products - custom wigs, Visit Moklox to get hair at extraordinary prices.

We are a UK based retailer of Remy Lace Wigs, manufacturers of the best real hair lace wings in the world. In our online store, you can make a selection out of dozens of Glueless and Standard Wigs, both Front and Full Lace, as well as Prebonded U and I Tip Hair Extensions in various lengths, styles and colors.

Edited by customwigs - Oct 17 2013 at 6:07pm
HarrisPowell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarrisPowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 6:29am
Visit here http://www.biyahairelements.co.uk/
GoldieLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoldieLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 12:32pm
spammers unite?Clap
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:25am
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:56am
what you really want to know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style